Fate And Destiny At Disney

Missymoe4

Whoa! That is totally awesome.

Thank you for sharing with us. Who knows who or what is in the background of our pictures while in the World.

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
Beat me to it!

I just saw this and was going to post! Very cool.
Reminded me of a thread a while back one of the members mentioned seeing themselves in a "picture of the day" thread on here...
This is taking it to the next level..:animwink:

Fe Maiden

This kind of happened to me and my wife at the Ringling Bros Circus. When I was 7 or 8 my parents took me to RB at the Philadelphia Spectrum. I only remember two things from the show. The first is I met the great Flyers goalie, Bernie Parent. The second is that the show was cut short due to a fire in the air conditioning. Smoke filled the upper levels of the Spectrum and everyone had to be evacuated.

Fast forward 25 year later and my wife and I were talking about taking our kids to the circus. Just as I was about to recount my experience my wife comments that she hasn't been to the circus since she was a little girl when the Spectrum caught on fire.

EpcotServo

That's nothing, I found a picture of me as a kid at Disney with me as an adult in the background. Realizing this space-time paradox, the universe was destroyed.

MissM

Reminded me of a thread a while back one of the members mentioned seeing themselves in a "picture of the day" thread on here...
I always wish one day I'd find myself in someone else's photo. Seems like such a cool thing to discover yourself in a pic like that.

Too funny though that he was in the shot. :lol:

WishIWasAtWDW

that's CRAZY! very cool. i have always wondered, how many pictures or videos do you think you have been in the background of? its got to be like hundreds, especially if you are a frequent disney traveler. it is so crazy to think that you may be in someone else's pictures and videos all over the world...weird stuff :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom