Fastpasses for a 2 week trip?

hiddenmickey75

Hello,
So we are going in December for 14 nights and we began making fastpasses but by the 11th day we could make no more. After researching a little bit it looks like 10 days is the norm due to the max ticket. However on our 1st day there we are converting the tickets to season passes. Will I be able to get passes for those last 4 days before I get there or do I need to wait till I arrive and begin using days to get more? Of course by then all the good fastpasses will be gone so its kind of useless at that point if I cant book them now. Any insight for other options would be appreciated. Thanks.

drizgirl

They have no way of knowing it is your intention to upgrade your tickets. So for now you are limited to the number of days you have tickets for. If you're not staying onsite, having an AP will limit you further (to 7 days at a time I believe).

Book your most critical days. You can add others while you are there. As you use a day, you can add another.

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

It drives me crazy that Disney sets the limit to the 10 days and not 14 days. We end up in the same predicament as well and are scrambling to try making those last day arrangements while we are at Disney. AP dont help us because we arent always in a situation to get back the next year due to work arrangements. Disney should be more flexible on guests who want to spend more days on property.

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
As already stated If all you have is a 10 day ticket all you get is 10 days worth just like if all you had is a 5 day ticket you can only do 5 days total etc. Only Ap’s staying onsite or UK 14 day ticket Can do the full 14 days etc. If you don’t have the AP yet you can’t do more than what your current tickets days are. Us we have an AP so for our upcoming 2 week trip I have Fp’s booked everyday. ;)

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
It drives me crazy that Disney sets the limit to the 10 days and not 14 days. We end up in the same predicament as well and are scrambling to try making those last day arrangements while we are at Disney. AP dont help us because we arent always in a situation to get back the next year due to work arrangements. Disney should be more flexible on guests who want to spend more days on property.
Even if you don’t get back in a year if you spend 14 days in the parks an AP is cheaper to buy unless you are a UK resident that gets a 14 day ticket option at a good price. So just buy an AP. We always did if staying 2 weeks it was cheaper plus had other perks we used. ;)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom