FastPass+ Walkthrough Screenshots

WDWFantasmicFan

Original Poster
I am trying to make a guide to Disney for my cousins, and want to include a step-by-step guide about how to book FP+ using the MDE app. As I cannot book FP+ for my upcoming trip for a little while yet, i cannot get my own screenshots. Does anyone know where I can get a set of screenshots that walk through the process of booking FP+ using the MDE app from start to finish? Thanks! :)

Gravydeen

Thanks for the example. I wish someone had better screenshots of the MDE app from start to finish like the OP asked. Surely someone does. Hopefully someone later today will read this that has it. Thanks everyone!

WDWFantasmicFan

Original Poster
Yes @I_Dream_of_Disney - Thank you for the link - That's sorta what I wanted, but for the MDE app rather than the website if possible.

As with @Gravydeen, I find it a lot easier to explain the system of booking FP+ using screenshots/photos, rather than having to try to explain it! My cousins haven't been before, and don't really know what they need to do, so i'm trying to guide them through the process... And, as they want to do much of the FP+ management on their phones/iPads, it would be easier to show them screenshots of the app, rather than the website :) Hopefully someone will have screenshots of the MDE app!

cw1982

Thanks for the example. I wish someone had better screenshots of the MDE app from start to finish like the OP asked. Surely someone does. Hopefully someone later today will read this that has it. Thanks everyone!

Honestly, though, as tech-savvy as most 13-year-olds are, if you show her the screen shots from the website, she'll be able to figure it out on the app. It's really not that different. The terminology is the same, and it's very user friendly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom