FastPass + sign up issues

nemobruce

Original Poster
Anyone else having issues selecting their FastPass + selections? We got the email to participate in FastPass + on our next trip. When we linked all the reservations and magic bands and tried to slect our FastPass + the system keeps giving us two errors...

1st. The selected dates must be within at least one party member's FastPass selection,
2nd. We are unable to complete your request due to system challenges.

Called Disney they said there are bugs in the system they are trying to work out and to try back later. Has anyone been successful selecting their FastPass + in the last 3 or 4 days?

Steve1005

I can't even get that far. The site keeps telling me there was a problem confirming my shipping address to start customizing.

nemobruce

Original Poster
Update.....We got it resolved FastPast + booked. If anyone else is having issues call this number 407-939-7849 they will help you. Tech support had to reset our linked vacation.

alle

Our daughter-in-law tried to make our Fastpass+ choices yesterday (60 days out) for the 8 of us going Jan. 20. She said it took 30+ tries for one park and at least several tries for the others. The system kept saying various party members had exceeded their Fastpass + availability (which was nonsense). She kept at it until it finally accepted us all. It took FOREVER and she is a "techie" by occupation. We are not at all comfortable that these bands will work at all when we get there. By the way, when will we receive the d--- things??? And does anyone know if KTTW cards will still exist at the end of Jan. so we can at least get into our rooms and eat on the dining plan?

Texas84

Glitches...;)

If anything breaks while you're there, go to the resort front desk. We had several issues and they were corrected quickly by the resort CMs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom