Fastpass+ Showing in MyDisneyExperience Reservation

aprilshan

Original Poster
I noticed when I was looking at my reservation details in MyDisneyExperience that it is showing FastPass+ on my list of services. I don't want to debate Fastpass+, I just want to make sure that I shouldn't be scheduling my Fastpasses. I have heard rumors that guests will be able to schedule fast passes up to 60 days in advance, and my trip is only 30 days away. Should I be doing something? I can't find anything in the app other than a reference to it in my reservation.

I have to admit that like the idea of being able to manage fast passes from my mobile device rather than having to run around the park with kids, but doing it so far in advance seems odd.

aprilshan

Original Poster
That was a great suggestion...chatted with someone from Disney. I don't think they were very knowledgable about any specifics, but she said that the reference in my reservation is just a glimpse into what is coming. Their isn't anything that can be done in the app yet. She indicated that once the FastPass+ system rolls out, guests who can take advantage of the new program will be notified and it will be announced online. She had no information on when this year it will be rolled out to guests.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom