Fastpass+ Questions

The Magical Genie 123

Original Poster
Ok, so I'm still kind of confused about this Fastpass+ thing. My 2 questions are: Let's say you have between an 11:00 and 12:00 Fastpass reservation time for Test Track. Can you change it to let's say, a reservation between 11:00 and 12:00 for Soarin? And #2: Have the MK and AK gotten the Fastpass+ "groupings" yet? Didn't see it on here, just Epcot and HS. Thanks in advance to anybody who can answer these questions!:)

Betsyboo

You can edit times and attractions. I was working on mine the other day and it is possible to switch times and/or attractions but it is a bit cumbersome. I found that you have to make your initial choices and then go back and edit them. As far as I can tell AK and MK have not gone to groupings, thank goodness.

dreamfinder

You can edit just the time of the FP+ reservation, or change it to a different attraction completely. However, that is limited to the FP+ availability at the different time slot/attraction.

JohnD

Ok, so I'm still kind of confused about this Fastpass+ thing. My 2 questions are: Let's say you have between an 11:00 and 12:00 Fastpass reservation time for Test Track. Can you change it to let's say, a reservation between 11:00 and 12:00 for Soarin? And #2: Have the MK and AK gotten the Fastpass+ "groupings" yet? Didn't see it on here, just Epcot and HS. Thanks in advance to anybody who can answer these questions!:)

1. Yes. It depends on availability and as long as both are in the same tier. The earlier you attempt to make your change the better. If same day, you may not be able to.
2. No tiers in AK and MK yet. However, AK is opening up same day FP+ to non-resort guests which could affect your FP+ choices if you try to make them same day. You're better off making your selections for AK before you arrive.

Zipadeelady

I was just there the week before Christmas and had no problem changing times and attractions. You will find that if (your example) you try to change just the time that specific time may not be available for the attraction you want to switch to but it will give another time a little later. There were some fast passes we had that when we got to the ride there was no need for a FP so I would take a minute to change to another ride for a little later that I know would need a FP. It was actually pretty easy once you got the hang of it. The only time I had any problems was when I tried to split up our group because a couple of us decided we wanted to ride something else. So when I put 3 at one ride and the other 2 at another it would kick out the first 3. (am I making sense) Any way I went to guest relations and they fixed everything for me and even gave me an extra FP. I just wouldn't suggest mixing up your party.

MK and AK haven't group as of last week.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom