Fastpass+ question

Dr.GrantSeeker

Original Poster
Hi everyone. I feel like I should know the answer to this, but I don't.

Here is my issue.
I booked a resorts reservation package with a few friends for September 2019 to take advantage of the free dining. There is a total of 6 of us going, and only 5 on the reservation. The reason I did that was because the 5 on the reservation need tickets and the 6th guy has an AP and Disney wanted my guest with the AP to pay for everything even tickets if he was going to be on the room. (The room does fit 6 people FWIW)

I'm really only concerned about Fastpasses. I spoke with a Disney rep on the phone who said that as long as I am connected with the 6th guest on MDE my 6th guest will still be able to book Fastpasses at that 60 day window. I know AP gets a 30 day window, but is that information correct? Will he be able to be added to Fastpasses even though he isn't on the room reservation? Any help will be much appreciated!

JaxFLBear

I'm really only concerned about Fastpasses. I spoke with a Disney rep on the phone who said that as long as I am connected with the 6th guest on MDE my 6th guest will still be able to book Fastpasses at that 60 day window. I know AP gets a 30 day window, but is that information correct? Will he be able to be added to Fastpasses even though he isn't on the room reservation? Any help will be much appreciated!
You can include anyone on your family & friends list (that's has park admission) when you make the FP+ selections at 60 days from check-in. This includes people that are NOT listed on your room reservation. The only requirement is that one person in the FP+ group must be eligible for the 60 day FP+ booking window.

nickys

Premium Member
You can include anyone on your family & friends list (that's has park admission) when you make the FP+ selections at 60 days from check-in. This includes people that are NOT listed on your room reservation. The only requirement is that one person in the FP+ group must be eligible for the 60 day FP+ booking window.

Absolutely! Disney realise that many people either arrive at different times or want to visit with friends not staying onsite. Maybe grandparents who are snow-birding in Florida. So you can link them to your account and book FPs for them as long as they have either a ticket or AP attached to their MDE profile.

Actually, you can even dodge the FP+ group requirement.

Once you select your group and move onto the actual ride selection, you can then remove anyone from the group and still proceed.

The OP needs to be aware though that the extra guest will not be eligible for Magical Express or EMH.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom