Fastpass Question

Rasstuss

Original Poster
So i'm booking fastpasses for the first time ever today, . If i already have the max booked for a park is there a way to still look at other availability for the possibility of switching something out without cancelling one that I already have? In one situation I have 1 Tier 1 and 1 Tier 2 booked, am I not allowed to see other Tier 1 availability until I cancel my 1st Tier 1 selection?

Think Tink

Premium Member
In the Parks
No
If you select a fast pass to modify then you are able to look at other options. Nothing will cancel or change unless you confirm this. I played around with my fastpasses a TON before my trip :)

Rasstuss

Original Poster
If you select a fast pass to modify then you are able to look at other options. Nothing will cancel or change unless you confirm this. I played around with my fastpasses a TON before my trip :)

So how do I "modify", I was looking for an option like that but couldn't figure it out. I went back and cancelled what I had for a certain day so I could see options at another park and now I'm getting a message that all of my guests have reached their fastpass max even though I have nothing selected for that day. Maybe some kind of issue with the website?

Think Tink

Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Disney 1.png
Disney 2 correct.PNG
Disney 3 Correct.PNG

If you are on the app, click on the fastpass you are thinking of modifying, there should be a "Modify" button, then select who in the party you are looking to modify for. At that point you should be able to view more fastpasses. I hope these photos upload in the right order lol

Rasstuss

Original Poster
View attachment 319383View attachment 319384View attachment 319385

If you are on the app, click on the fastpass you are thinking of modifying, there should be a "Modify" button, then select who in the party you are looking to modify for. At that point you should be able to view more fastpasses. I hope these photos upload in the right order lol
Thanks that was exactly what i was looking for. I made the mistake of canceling what was made for our arrival day and now I keep getting this message that I have met my limit for that day which I can't figure out. I'm not overly concerned though because all of the good stuff was already gone and were still not 100% locked in on which park we want to hit that day, I guess i have 2 months to figure it out.

GabeP

Given the recent changes with FP+ (inability to just cancel certain members of your party), I need to modify a FP I have for the day after Thanksgving. I currently have a FP for 8 for PPF, but need to pare that down to 4. When going to modify, the current time I have isn't available. If I cancel and immediately rebook, wouldn't that in theory open up 2 of the former timeslots, of which I could claim 1?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Given the recent changes with FP+ (inability to just cancel certain members of your party), I need to modify a FP I have for the day after Thanksgving. I currently have a FP for 8 for PPF, but need to pare that down to 4. When going to modify, the current time I have isn't available. If I cancel and immediately rebook, wouldn't that in theory open up 2 of the former timeslots, of which I could claim 1?
The app allows you to cancel or modify FPs for each guest in the party. Just uncheck "Select All" and select the guest(s) you want to cancel or modify.

NomeKing88

Does anyone know if you visit a park that doesn't have your FP reservations, they'll be cancelled? Like, could we visit a park in the morning without using FastPass there and then hop to the park with our FP reservations and still use them? I haven't been able to find info on this anywhere o_O

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Does anyone know if you visit a park that doesn't have your FP reservations, they'll be cancelled? Like, could we visit a park in the morning without using FastPass there and then hop to the park with our FP reservations and still use them? I haven't been able to find info on this anywhere o_O
Yes you can visit one park in the morning and hop to a different park later to use your FPs. Only the guest can cancel FPs; however if the FP window is missed, the FP expires.

nickys

Premium Member

That’s a good strategy if park hopping. Rope drop park #1, then hop to park #2 and use your pre-booked FPs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom