FastPass+ question

Momx3

Original Poster
Ive already booked FP+ attractions. Any way to check if there are openings at FP+ attraction that were already full without losing the ones I already have?

wilkeliza

Ive already booked FP+ attractions. Any way to check if there are openings at FP+ attraction that were already full without losing the ones I already have?

You can check as long as it is in the same park. You can always choose change time or attraction and as long as you don't confirm the change it won't do anything and you'll keep what you had.

BigTxEars

Yeppers just don't confirm and you can mess around with the FP system online. Of course I still get kinda freaked out when I do :(

cw1982

You can check, but like @wilkeliza says be careful to not confirm changes unless you're ready to do so. You can't look at other openings unless the system thinks you are looking to change one of the ones you already booked, so here's a basic scenario of how this works:

What you have to do is select the experience you're wanting to change and for which people in your party. The system will then ask you if you're wanting to change the experience or change the time. Select which one you're looking for, and the system will then show you which attractions have openings (if you're looking to change attractions). Once you select a new attraction, you'll confirm the change.

Momx3

Original Poster
One more question. We'll be at a different park in the morning than I have FP for in the afternoon. Can I get FP at the park in the morning?

cw1982

One more question. We'll be at a different park in the morning than I have FP for in the afternoon. Can I get FP at the park in the morning?

No. If you're wanting to use FP at both parks, your first three that you booked in advance have to be in the first park you visit.

Usually, though, you won't need them in the morning, unless you're talking about Anna and Elsa, 7dmt, etc.

Momx3

Original Poster
Sorry one more. Does everyone have to be there to get another FP after the three are used? I used to run and get them while the family rode. Can I take their bands with me?

cw1982

Sorry one more. Does everyone have to be there to get another FP after the three are used? I used to run and get them while the family rode. Can I take their bands with me?

You don't need their bands as long as they are in your MDE account. I went to kiosks without DH several times and booked a rolling FP for both of us. The catch here is that everyone that you're getting a pass for has to be on your reservation or linked as a friend in your account. As long as that's true, you'll be fine.

Dwarful

Not sure when you are going...but in MK avoid the Fast Pass Kiosk between the Frontierland and Adventureland restrooms. It is by far the worst log jam of any of the kiosks.

slappy magoo

My advice, go to that first park at rope drop so it might not be as necessary to have FPs. Or do the things that you always intend to do but never do because you're always rushing to the next E-ticket. Our first day onsite, if all goes well, we're going to AK in the morning, but not going to haul keister anywhere. We'll do the walk through exhibits, just animal gaze for a little bit. Then in the afternoon, we have some FPs at MK.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom