Fastpass Question

ariel84

Original Poster
Does anybody know if the computer system check to see if the park ticket used is valid for that day? Do you think that an expire one day pass could be used to obtain an extra fastpass and to cheat the system?

BradleyJ

In the past, old expired tickets could be used to obtain a Fastpass.

It took them a while, but they finaly got the system to recognize if the ticket being used to get a Fastpass was used to enter the park that day.

So no you can not use an old ticket to get a Fastpass.

There are times that some manage to get through, but for the most part, that old loophole is long gone.

Rider

Here is a tip: Even though it says you have to use your old Fastpass before getting a new one, you can get a new one right after the start time on your current pass comes.

BradleyJ

Thats becuase since they do not have anyway of knowing when you use your Fastpass, they assume you use it as soon as possible.

Plus, if the Fastpass return time is more than 2 hours away, you can get a second one 2 hours later.

njchris65

Originally posted by ariel84
Does anybody know if the computer system check to see if the park ticket used is valid for that day? Do you think that an expire one day pass could be used to obtain an extra fastpass and to cheat the system?

I remember people posting they did this. It really wasn't fair to the other guests when others did this, so I'm glad they fixed it.

Passport

I used to use my partners annual pass for an extra fastpass when I went and it used to work until a couple of weeks ago. The computer knows now the ticket wasn't used by him to enter the park and says the ticket is invalid.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom