Fastpass + Question about thse same attarction more than once per day ?

Donal Duck

Original Poster
I know you are limited to 3 FP+ per day per park but can make more than 1 FP+ for the same attraction the same day ?

For example, Can I make 2 FP+ reservations for Splash Mt and 1 for Pirates for 1 day ?

ABQ

I wonder if you can use a Splash one early in the day and then, say your 2nd and 3rd choices were BTMR later and IASW last, if you could then, once the Splash FP+ had been utilized, log on to MDE and change your IASW FP+ to Splash? Someone will have to try that.

GrumpyFan

I think at this point, they have everyone restricted to 3 per day, period. Once those have been selected, you don't get any more for the day.

Rob562

The system won't let you use FP+ on the same attraction twice in one day. Even if the attraction breaks down during your FP+ return time and the system alerts you of it and says you can either wait for the attraction to come back up or just use your Band to enter another attraction on a list, it won't include any attractions on the list that you already have (or had and already used) FP+ on that day.

-Rob

ddrongowski

I wonder if you can use a Splash one early in the day and then, say your 2nd and 3rd choices were BTMR later and IASW last, if you could then, once the Splash FP+ had been utilized, log on to MDE and change your IASW FP+ to Splash? Someone will have to try that.
Good luck with that. If you experience what we did, there are no options available to swap out your existing FP+'s, the day your in the park using MM+. So get what you want 60 days prior and be magically happy you have them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom