Fastpass plus

Sarah-Jane

Original Poster
Hello folks,
I have just stumbled onto your great site after booking a surprise 13th birthday for my daughter.
We are going in Feb 2016 . The 5th till 12th. A mother and daughter bonding holiday. Neither of us have been.
I only used the Disney website as my planning tool didnt have a clue that the Disney holiday is a whole new world.
I have one questions that I would appreciate advise on.
1. By sheer luck I have seemed to have been able to book ADR at Be Your Guest, Crystal Palace Cinderella Castle and Wishes dessert cruise. We will be visiting MK 3 days of our 7, I have fast pass 3 rollercoaster each day (daughter is rollercoaster mad) . Having never visited I now gather MK is big really big . Is doing 3 rollercoasters a day too much?

Many thanks

MicksMom

Hello folks,
I have just stumbled onto your great site after booking a surprise 13th birthday for my daughter.
We are going in Feb 2016 . The 5th till 12th. A mother and daughter bonding holiday. Neither of us have been.
I only used the Disney website as my planning tool didnt have a clue that the Disney holiday is a whole new world.
I have one questions that I would appreciate advise on.
1. By sheer luck I have seemed to have been able to book ADR at Be Your Guest, Crystal Palace Cinderella Castle and Wishes dessert cruise. We will be visiting MK 3 days of our 7, I have fast pass 3 rollercoaster each day (daughter is rollercoaster mad) . Having never visited I now gather MK is big really big . Is doing 3 rollercoasters a day too much?

Many thanks
Not too much at all! If you get to the park when it opens, you'll be able to ride a few rides with very short lines before you do your FP rides.

After you finish your 3rd FP ride, you can go to a FP kiosk and book another ride, and so on after each ride. It's best to pre-book 3 FPs for the popular rides that you are sure you want to do.

Sarah-Jane

Original Poster
Not too much at all! If you get to the park when it opens, you'll be able to ride a few rides with very short lines before you do your FP rides.

After you finish your 3rd FP ride, you can go to a FP kiosk and book another ride, and so on after each ride. It's best to pre-book 3 FPs for the popular rides that you are sure you want to do.

Sarah-Jane

Original Poster
Thank - You. I assumed it was best to book our fastpasses for the most popular rides that interested us but was second guessing myself after reading some post regarding size of MK.

Tom

Beta Return
Thank - You. I assumed it was best to book our fastpasses for the most popular rides that interested us but was second guessing myself after reading some post regarding size of MK.

First, welcome to the boards!

As a first time WDW guest, you'll be very glad you've allocated 3 days to the Magic Kingdom. I suggest getting park-hopper tickets, so that if you realize you enjoy one park more than expected, you can "hop" back to it another day, after visiting one park in the morning.

And I agree - 3 coasters isn't too much, if you're into coasters. The MK coasters are fairly mild on the "coaster scale" when it comes to amusement parks. They're focused more on the theme than the thrill, but they're still quite fun.

DizneyPryncess

I agree that 3 coasters is not too much, especially if your daughter loves them! Have a great mother-daughter trip. I have spent some time in the parks with just my mom, or with just my mom & my daughter. Those have been some of my favorite days. Enjoy!!

Sarah-Jane

Original Poster
I agree that 3 coasters is not too much, especially if your daughter loves them! Have a great mother-daughter trip. I have spent some time in the parks with just my mom, or with just my mom & my daughter. Those have been some of my favorite days. Enjoy!!
I am glad that you think three coasters isnt too much. My main concern is as MK is so large is choosing to do 3 coasters in different lands going to have us going back and forth . I have read some posts that suggest its best to split Mk between different days.
On another note, I am British and use to damp weather but have been living in the Carribbean for the last 10 years. I gather Feb is a colder month but is the wind going to make it feel even colder? I am wondering If I should order a coat for my daughter

DizneyPryncess

I am glad that you think three coasters isnt too much. My main concern is as MK is so large is choosing to do 3 coasters in different lands going to have us going back and forth . I have read some posts that suggest its best to split Mk between different days.
On another note, I am British and use to damp weather but have been living in the Carribbean for the last 10 years. I gather Feb is a colder month but is the wind going to make it feel even colder? I am wondering If I should order a coat for my daughter

February is hit or miss in Florida. A few years ago my parents had to wear coats when they went in February, it was very cold. I would think about ordering a coat, but keeping the tags on it. Check the weather, and if you don't think you'll need it, you can return it. It wouldn't hurt to have one just in case though.

It's good that you're going to MK a few different days, we always do the same. Breaking up the park into multiple days helps to make sure you're doing everything that you want to do. I don't think the back & forth will be too much, I always end up in every land no matter what my FP+ is. If you ever feel like you want to change your FP+ for any reason, it's pretty easy to do. And you can hit up another coaster on another day if that happens.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom