Fastpass plus reservation for BOG in November

Tigger1988

Yep, though strange thing is that last week I saw a time for 11/5 but didn't want that day; since then, nothing has shown up (for that day or any other day I'm there in November). My guess is we see something post-beta/post-testing soon in MDE.
It's so odd, I've been checking daily and like you, got the email invite as well. Hopefully something changes soon.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
October isn't the issue, no one can book BOG lunch 11/1 and beyond.
Yes I knew that but that 1st poster said they would be there 10/31-11/3 so that's why I suggested 10/31. This poster I did not know which dates they would be there so that's why I suggested 10/31. I want 11/3 but cannot due to the issues so I just booked 10/31 in case. I also mentioned in the post To the other poster today that November there seems to be issues. Been aware of that issue for over a week. Another poster above mentioned they got 11/5 booked so not everyone has had November booking problems. :)

I read somewhere here that BOG was going fp+ only as of 11/1, and that it would be using one of your 3 allocated fastpasses - don't know if it's true, but the timing here is certainly in support of that (especially since the independent website would no longer be in use). Wish they'd just be upfront about these things.

sxeensweet

I read somewhere here that BOG was going fp+ only as of 11/1, and that it would be using one of your 3 allocated fastpasses - don't know if it's true, but the timing here is certainly in support of that (especially since the independent website would no longer be in use). Wish they'd just be upfront about these things.
Agreed! Lol just let us know! :)

sxeensweet

Finally switched to 11/3 that I wanted from 10/31. I wanted to dine at one of our fave spots for me and DH 7th wedding anniversary and then we will end our special day dining at California Grill late that evening. Can't wait! :)

meganwdw

So when exactly can I start trying for a FP if I arrive on 11/15? Right now, when I log into my account (not MDE) the farthest out dates I have are through next week!

sxeensweet

So when exactly can I start trying for a FP if I arrive on 11/15? Right now, when I log into my account (not MDE) the farthest out dates I have are through next week!
The 27th day from the actual day you want to book BOG on during your 1st 7 days of your trip. So 11/15 you can book 11/15-27 days and so on each day thereafter. :)

meganwdw

Ok. So I am now 32 days out and need to wait until 27 days out from the day I want the FP during our trip and hope that one is available! One more question....will the calendar days open up once I reach the 27 day mark like they did when I reached my FP+ day??

I enjoy planning my trip but boy this is really getting out of hand! When did flying by the seat of our pants become a bad thing??

sxeensweet

Ok. So I am now 32 days out and need to wait until 27 days out from the day I want the FP during our trip and hope that one is available! One more question....will the calendar days open up once I reach the 27 day mark like they did when I reached my FP+ day??

I enjoy planning my trip but boy this is really getting out of hand! When did flying by the seat of our pants become a bad thing??
Yes correct! Usually they are available as long as you book on the 27th day. Should not be a problem. You cannot do it at 12am eastern though. You have to wait until 8am eastern to book the lunch on the 27th day from when you want to book. Also you do not need to wait for an email either. I booked mine days before I ever got an email about it. :)

meganwdw

Yes correct! Usually they are available as long as you book on the 27th day. Should not be a problem. You cannot do it at 12am eastern though. You have to wait until 8am eastern to book the lunch on the 27th day from when you want to book. Also you do not need to wait for an email either. I booked mine days before I ever got an email about it. :)
Thanks so much!! I didn't try to get a FP last year and being a planner, this is all so stressful and confusing! LOL!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom