Fastpass plus reservation for BOG in November

Nope!!!

We travel to the world on the 7th November for two weeks. The 30 day mark came around and it only showed availability for 7 days. However, since that was 2 days ago no extra days have become available.

We do have an ADR for the 15th so it can't be refurbishment or anything.

Longers

Nope!!!

We travel to the world on the 7th November for two weeks. The 30 day mark came around and it only showed availability for 7 days. However, since that was 2 days ago no extra days have become available.

We leave from the UK on 5th for 16 nights so could be on the same flight home? Enjoy

And nope nothing for BOG for us either

TB4244

We're having the same trouble. There doesn't appear to be any FPs for BoG at all in November.

Some have reported that it's only available via an invitation only email, but that hasn't been reliable either.

Rob562

The first two days of my trip (Oct 30 and 31) showed up at the 27-day mark for each of them. But then nothing after that, which is frustrating because we wanted to make FP+ for Nov 1. At first I thought it might be because we have a 1-night reservation at a Moderate before moving to a DVC for a week (and it's using the single night reservation for my access to the system because that reservation only has 3 people where the DVC has 6).

And then at some point Oct 30 and 31 went back to listing no availability. Not sure if it's because it's booked up or the system removed access. Oh, and I got an invitation email yesterday or the day before sending me to the page with the DVC reservation number listed in the email (with no way to enter it because it's stuck looking at the single-night reservation).

At least I'm a little glad I'm not the only one having issues...

-Rob

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Nope!!!

Only 7 days of your trip will show no matter what until you are there and use the 1st day you booked BOG, and at 27 days from the exact date you want out of your 7 days showing is when you can book.
Now there seems to be some issue with November for some reason but try tomorrow on the 27th day till you arrive etc and each day thereafter go and check. :)

sxeensweet

The first two days of my trip (Oct 30 and 31) showed up at the 27-day mark for each of them. But then nothing after that, which is frustrating because we wanted to make FP+ for Nov 1. At first I thought it might be because we have a 1-night reservation at a Moderate before moving to a DVC for a week (and it's using the single night reservation for my access to the system because that reservation only has 3 people where the DVC has 6).

And then at some point Oct 30 and 31 went back to listing no availability. Not sure if it's because it's booked up or the system removed access. Oh, and I got an invitation email yesterday or the day before sending me to the page with the DVC reservation number listed in the email (with no way to enter it because it's stuck looking at the single-night reservation).

At least I'm a little glad I'm not the only one having issues...

-Rob
Yes Rob I seem to be having the same problem with November. I made one for 10/31 just in case but I really want 11/3 and nothing ever had came up for that day even on the 27th day so I booked 10/31 instead for now. I get on every day to try and cancel then modify and see if it's available and nope. :(

Dad 2 M & M

Please - everyone... keep trying unto DEATH to get into this Fast food with chandelier palace.... fight like hell :). The GOOD news is that everyone is so distracted doing this, that it's getting easier for us to book REAL restaurants :). Thank you all for creating "Le Cellier - the sequel" :).
Now NOW homie! What were you thinkin'?:hilarious:

epcotisbest

Please - everyone... keep trying unto DEATH to get into this Fast food with chandelier palace.... fight like hell :). The GOOD news is that everyone is so distracted doing this, that it's getting easier for us to book REAL restaurants :). Thank you all for creating "Le Cellier - the sequel" :).
True. We have eaten there a couple of times now and both were walk up in early Sept. Without ADR. It was OK, we liked it just fine, but it really is no big whoop. Some on here think their trip will be ruined if they don't get BOG, when in reality, so what? Eat somewhere else and you have not missed a lot. In a year or two when they change it to Dinning at Arendale or Elsa's Ice Castle, ADRs will be just as hard to get.

TLR134

Original Poster
I agree but sometimes it is "all about the kids." What are your top choices for sit down meals?

Demeter Tess

I've been trying for MONTHS to reserve BoG lunch for our 10/31-11/3 trip. I first tried with the link that others have posted here, and then several days ago I was emailed the official "invitation" from Disney... Zero availability, even with checking back daily. More than a bit disgusted that something that used to be so easy (we'd simply line up at 10am for the 10:30am opening) has become an impossibility. :(

sxeensweet

I've been trying for MONTHS to reserve BoG lunch for our 10/31-11/3 trip. I first tried with the link that others have posted here, and then several days ago I was emailed the official "invitation" from Disney... Zero availability, even with checking back daily. More than a bit disgusted that something that used to be so easy (we'd simply line up at 10am for the 10:30am opening) has become an impossibility. :(
You can only book it 27-30 days before the actual day you want to eat lunch there (so months ahead would not help you to try anyway) of your first 7 days of your trip. When I checked today 10/31 was available still. There seems to be some problem with the 1st few days of November but I booked 10/31 without a problem early last week. :)

weatherdude

I'm well past the 27-day mark and I still can't make a FP reservation. I received the email today from Disney Destinations, logged in, and still no luck. According to another forum, Disney is currently updating the process, so we may be seeing something integrated with MDE.

sxeensweet

I'm well past the 27-day mark and I still can't make a FP reservation. I received the email today from Disney Destinations, logged in, and still no luck. According to another forum, Disney is currently updating the process, so we may be seeing something integrated with MDE.
Don't know if you will be there 10/31 but I just looked 5 min ago again and it is still available for the 11:05-11:35 slot. :)

weatherdude

October isn't the issue, no one can book BOG lunch 11/1 and beyond.

Yep, though strange thing is that last week I saw a time for 11/5 but didn't want that day; since then, nothing has shown up (for that day or any other day I'm there in November). My guess is we see something post-beta/post-testing soon in MDE.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom