fastpass+ please help

Rob562

Ok, good, so I'm not crazy.

Sounds like more inconsistencies among CMs, due to poor training and overly aggressive rollout.

Which is odd, because I thought the FP+ system was supposed to eliminate the inconsistencies with CMs interpreting policies. Green Mickey? Go in. Blue Mickey? Denied.

-Rob

Tom

Beta Return
Which is odd, because I thought the FP+ system was supposed to eliminate the inconsistencies with CMs interpreting policies. Green Mickey? Go in. Blue Mickey? Denied.

-Rob

Good point. The computer is in control, not the CM. So, either they've been tinkering with the rules in the software, or some people have been mistaken that guests were getting in early. Perhaps a discrepancy with the analog clocks hanging above the queue.

MrNonacho

Premium Member

That's how it is. Cast have no control over whether it initially turns green or blue. The most we can do is override a blue into a green after the scan.

Tom

Beta Return
Just checked for myself. The 5 minute grace period is still in effect, at least at Mission: Space.

I wonder if they flip a master switch on certain high-attendance days, just to help keep the crowds moving. Because in this thread, we have had people confirm, with certainty, that it has worked both ways in recent history.

I am 100% confident that during our trip, 4 weeks ago, guests were being denied access (by the Mickey orb) prior to their FP time.

MrNonacho

Premium Member
I wonder if they flip a master switch on certain high-attendance days, just to help keep the crowds moving. Because in this thread, we have had people confirm, with certainty, that it has worked both ways in recent history.

I am 100% confident that during our trip, 4 weeks ago, guests were being denied access (by the Mickey orb) prior to their FP time.

Maybe it's only certain attractions? I have NEVER seen someone denied for being less than 5 minutes early in all the countless times I've been FP Return. I also can't count how many times I've seen guests argue that the system is wrong, only to be proven wrong themselves when they recheck their FP times on their phones.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom