Fastpass News

Cas206

Original Poster
I've read on some recent trip reports about the new consolidated FastPass area at the Animal Kingdom. How is this working out? Can you still get more than one FastPass at once?

Does anyone know if they are also doing this sort of thing at any of the other parks?

Thanks for any info!

kennygman

I've read on some recent trip reports about the new consolidated FastPass area at the Animal Kingdom. How is this working out? Can you still get more than one FastPass at once?

Does anyone know if they are also doing this sort of thing at any of the other parks?

Thanks for any info!

It was open in August when we went and LOVED it. No running around for Fastpasses. They closed it before we left on Sept 5. I wish they'd put that in each park!

EPCOTPluto

I know this was a test run, but were there any news on if it suceeded or if it failed?

It seemed to me that it was a success & they could just be renovating it for a later use.... :shrug:

krankenstein

Used it in Aug, it was gone wen I was down on Sunday.

Overall, I liked it and could see it working out, but they would have to change one thing. Whenever you went to get a FP you did not know when your return time would be. I would also hope that the FP machines would remain at the attractions around the parks too. I liked it, but it wasn't perfect.

bgraham34

My biggest concern with it is that people will just get a fastpass to have one and will be very difficult to get one at an attraction that you want.

fosse76

My biggest concern with it is that people will just get a fastpass to have one and will be very difficult to get one at an attraction that you want.

That's one of my concerns as well. Also, I like the fact that you have to do a little work to participate in FP. It makes it a little more fair. Can you imagine if Disney started allowing resort guests to get FPs in their lobby? They'd be gone before the parks even opened! A central location is only one step up from that.

Cas206

Original Poster
Thanks!

Thanks for all of the info. everyone! Too bad to hear that it was just a test...hopefully they fix all of the bugs (some of which you mentioned) and bring it back for good. TTFN.

cinderellafan6

Yea if it was a success and they are thinking of opeing one in each of the parks then Im sure they are working out all the little quirks to make it suitable for Disney

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom