FastPass needs to be fixed for Premium Passholders

coachdisney

Original Poster
The reserving of fast passes, is not fair right now, i can only select fast passes 30 days out. if a person is staying on property they can set theirs at 60 days. so the Anna and Elsa meet and greet is totally booked beyond 30 days. my five year old will not be able to see the girls anytime soon, also i can only imagine once the new 7 dwarf comes online what will happen. i called customer service to voice my displeasure and i got the reasoning is that pass holders generally dont set their fast passes before 30 days. i reminded him we are premium pass holders not just annual passholders and have been to WDW over 20 times in 9 months and we live and hour and 10 minutes away. i think this is an unfair policy and as a premium pass holder i should have the same if not more privledges than a person that comes once every 5 years. change the policy!

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
The reserving of fast passes, is not fair right now, i can only select fast passes 30 days out. if a person is staying on property they can set theirs at 60 days. so the Anna and Elsa meet and greet is totally booked beyond 30 days. my five year old will not be able to see the girls anytime soon, also i can only imagine once the new 7 dwarf comes online what will happen. i called customer service to voice my displeasure and i got the reasoning is that pass holders generally dont set their fast passes before 30 days. i reminded him we are premium pass holders not just annual passholders and have been to WDW over 20 times in 9 months and we live and hour and 10 minutes away. i think this is an unfair policy and as a premium pass holder i should have the same if not more privledges than a person that comes once every 5 years. change the policy!
This policy, amongst others, shows that Disney prefers those staying on property to those who aren't. As the premium annual costs about the same as a couple nights at a deluxe, I can, from a business standpoint, understand it. Doesn't mean I like it, but I do understand it.

coachdisney

Original Poster
i understad the that money talks, but if i continue with the premium pass for mutiple years and frequent the park 30 or so times a year, over the long haul they have repeat business, agin all i am saying is that premium should be premium and have all privledges that anyone else going to the park has

coachdisney

Original Poster
if i am premium passholder i certainly know to contact Disney directly themselves first before posting something on an unofficial site, i just want to point out that it is not right. i don't need a person sending me a link and telling me not to post something i have Disney on speed dial

lebeau

i understad the that money talks, but if i continue with the premium pass for mutiple years and frequent the park 30 or so times a year, over the long haul they have repeat business, agin all i am saying is that premium should be premium and have all privledges that anyone else going to the park has

You do have the same priveledges as anyone else going to the parks.

This is a hotel perk. If you want it, pay for a hotel. If not, there's standby and rope drop like every other guest.

coachdisney

Original Poster
not based on what the supervisor at Disney told me it is a policy simply because they don't think Passholders set their fastpasses longer than 30 days out. it shouldn't be a perk just for the hotel guest, maybe an annual pass should have slight limitations, but if you are a premium passholder you sould have all of the perks that any other guest has

DManRightHere

Their still tweaking FP+. A huge advantage for passholders is they can go anytime. Also, what keeps AP holders from unnecessarily booking fastpasses and not going to the park at all? (Think $10 TS cancellations).

Is the frozen mandg the only thing you're having trouble reserving? It's probably difficult for anyone just like BOG.

Weather_Lady

Their still tweaking FP+. A huge advantage for passholders is they can go anytime. Also, what keeps AP holders from unnecessarily booking fastpasses and not going to the park at all? (Think $10 TS cancellations).

Is the frozen mandg the only thing you're having trouble reserving? It's probably difficult for anyone just like BOG.

You're right -- even at 60 days out and trying at the stroke of midnight, a lot of on-site visitors weren't able to get Anna & Elsa Fastpasses, either. In the meantime, a pre-rope drop arrival (or a pre-park-opening breakfast reservation) are the best ways to see the Frozen princesses without a long wait.

coachdisney

Original Poster
the frozen is what i am having trouble with plus i expect the same with the 7dwarf, the problem is i can never get one because i can't look outside of 30 days and when thedays move i can never catch up

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Yes, I understood that to be your view. Nonetheless, the $700 you pay for your premium (and I pay for mine) pales in comparison to what an average once every 5 year visitor staying on site spends.

And stop misspelling privilege...

coachdisney

Original Poster
thank you weather-lady i am with you i just don't know if the passes are available 33 days out or 50 days out, because i can't see beyond the 30 days

DManRightHere

I really don't think the 30 day window for AP is because disney is favoring resort guests, I think it is to keep AP holders from making unneeded FP and never using them..unless there is already a system in place to prevent this? I don't see how Disney would prevent it unless they somehow punished AP when their FP's were not used consecutively.

coachdisney

Original Poster
I really don't think the 30 day window for AP is because disney is favoring resort guests, I think it is to keep AP holders from making unneeded FP and never using them..unless there is already a system in place to prevent this? I don't see how Disney would prevent it unless they somehow punished AP when their FP's were not used consecutively.
was just answering about why he thinks that there is no 60 day window for passholders, if it where the same deal

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom