FastPass+ / MagicBands Help for a Non Resort Guests! Pls

LeeHarman

Original Poster
Hey all,

We would be so very grateful if any of you Disney experts can answer a couple of questions for us!?

• We are staying off property next year but wanted to know if FastPass+ and MagicBands will be available to non-resort staying guests anytime soon?

• Can non-resort guest buy MagicBands to use or is it completely restricted to resort guests only?

Many thanks in advance for any help and info you can provide us with.

Cheers

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Hey all,

We would be so very grateful if any of you Disney experts can answer a couple of questions for us!?

• We are staying off property next year but wanted to know if FastPass+ and MagicBands will be available to non-resort staying guests anytime soon?

• Can non-resort guest buy MagicBands to use or is it completely restricted to resort guests only?

Many thanks in advance for any help and info you can provide us with.

Cheers
As things stand right now, no and no.

I've not seen any timeline for how they plan to integrate MM+ and FP+ for offside guests yet, though I suspect they eventually will. Nothing official has been announced that I've seen.

I suspect AP (annual passholders) will be the next hurdle. Last I heard, they are gonna be mostly live for all Disney resorts by the end of the year (if they are not already)...

Sorry so short with the answer, but there really isn't much else to be said at this phase. Sorry to disappoint...

Tom

Beta Return
At this time, only guests staying at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel will have access to the FP+ system, and only if some form of valid ticket media is tied to the room reservation.

They are not currently offering MBs for sale. They come as part of a WDW Hotel Package.

It has been rumored that the system will expand outward to include day guests (off-property) at some point, but it has not been made clear.

LeeHarman

Original Poster

I've not seen any timeline for how they plan to integrate MM+ and FP+ for offside guests yet, though I suspect they eventually will. Nothing official has been announced that I've seen.

I suspect AP (annual passholders) will be the next hurdle. Last I heard, they are gonna be mostly live for all Disney resorts by the end of the year (if they are not already)...

Sorry so short with the answer, but there really isn't much else to be said at this phase. Sorry to disappoint...

Hey that's no problem at all you it was exactly what I wanted to know, although not what I wanted to hear! haha
Fingers crossed they decided to roll it out to all.

Tks very much for such a quick response. Really appreciated

J061112C

Things might be a little while longer yet.

http://touch.orlandosentinel.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-78212219/

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom