FastPass+ Frustration!

Second Star to the Right

It's 7:15 the morning I am allowed to make my FP+ reservations and I am having technical difficulties! :banghead:

After I click on the guests I want to make reservations for, it says there are no tickets associated with us, yet on the main page I can see my park hopper tickets. So when I enter in my confirmation number to link my package it gives me an error message saying Juliana made this reservation, contact her for account details.

That's me trying to make the reservation for myself, and it's telling me to contact myself!

Last edited:

daringstoic

Try not to freak out. I only made my FP+ reservations about 32 days prior to my trip this month because I had been expecting one of my CM friends to be with us and use her passes. When she bailed, I scrambled to buy tickets and started booking stuff right away. I got absolutely everything I wanted for the times I wanted (I prefer morning FPs so I can start getting more asap). There were even Frozen FPs still available then. Even if you have to wait a couple hours, I'm sure you'll be fine.

Upvote 0

Second Star to the Right

Original Poster
Try not to freak out. I only made my FP+ reservations about 32 days prior to my trip this month because I had been expecting one of my CM friends to be with us and use her passes. When she bailed, I scrambled to buy tickets and started booking stuff right away. I got absolutely everything I wanted for the times I wanted (I prefer morning FPs so I can start getting more asap). There were even Frozen FPs still available then. Even if you have to wait a couple hours, I'm sure you'll be fine.

I was definitely freaking out this morning, but thankfully it all got sorted out and we got all the reservations we wanted. I was just more bummed about the fact that I didn't get to do it myself. It's my first time with this system and of course there would be a glitch! I'm glad you got all the times and reservations you wanted on such short notice as well!

Upvote 0

Weather_Lady

I feel your pain! (Not for FP+, but I had a similar issue once making dining reservations -- the system kept telling me I couldn't make them for arrival day+10, even though it correctly displayed our multi-day onsite package reservation!)

Glad it all worked out in the end!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom