FastPass+ During Christmas Stay?

ABQ

What's the advatange of checking-in online 60 days out ?
Really cannot say what the advantage is, possibly convenience? Guess it probably benefits WDW more than you or I, as it may allow them to schedule their housekeeping further in advance. Also, though unconfirmed, for some it appears to have made a difference in the ability to utilized FP+ and Magic Band customization online.

Lord_Vader

Join me, together we can rule the galaxy.
Online check-in simply streamlines your check-in at the resort, ours was very fast this summer which a cast member meeting us at the car with our welcome packet, room keys and a bell-hop to take our bags to the room for us. The entire process took less than five/ten minutes with no lines.

ExtinctJenn

Online check-in simply streamlines your check-in at the resort, ours was very fast this summer which a cast member meeting us at the car with our welcome packet, room keys and a bell-hop to take our bags to the room for us. The entire process took less than five/ten minutes with no lines.
I think the question was more "why do it 60 days out" vs. y'know just a day or two before.

From my experience, you are more likely to be accommodated on room/amenity requests the earlier you get your online check-in done. Additionally if you're hoping to have your room ready when you arrive and are arriving before the 3:00pm check-in, you're probably more likely to have that happen if you did the online check-in well in advance. Outside of that, the most recent benefit is the ability to do your FP+ selections and customize your Magic Bands. Some folks have reported being able to do one or the other without online check-in complete at all but the majority had to do it in order for it to work. In my case I had checked in online, MM+ opened up for me and then I had to do my check-in again to get it to work.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom