Fastpass+ At Epcot

ty17

Original Poster
Our trip is Sept. 14-20. We have two days at Epcot, one morning and one night. The night visit we have a Frozen Fastpass. However, the morning that we visit I opted for riding Frozen at rope drop and riding Soarin at 10:45 with a Fastpass. My question is do we use the other two fastpasses on rides that probably won't have long lines anyway or only book one Fastpass and hope for a second Tier 1 after our Soarin one is used. Thanks in advance!

HurricaneHanna

Tough call, but occasionally Spaceship Earth and Living with the Land do accumulate a wait so I'd get Fastpasses for those if you want to ride them. Chances aren't great that you'll get another Tier 1 day of (although it could happen).
Note- Living with the Land used to be a Tier 1 attraction but it's now in Tier 2.

ty17

Original Poster
Tough call, but occasionally Spaceship Earth and Living with the Land do accumulate a wait so I'd get Fastpasses for those if you want to ride them. Chances aren't great that you'll get another Tier 1 day of (although it could happen).
Note- Living with the Land used to be a Tier 1 attraction but it's now in Tier 2.

Thanks for responding. I feel like if I keep all three I might do Mission:Space and Living with the Land to go with our Soarin.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom