Fastpass+ and online check-in questions with My Disney Experience

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
Sunday is my 60 day mark and when I am able to begin online check-in and make my FP+ selections but I am little confused. Does it just open up on your My Disney Experience so that you are able to make the FP and do the check in? I don't even see a link anywhere on there for online check-in. Thank you in advance and I apologize if this has been answered before I did a search but did not find an answer.

Tom

Beta Return
Yes, once you hit the 60-day mark, the main page when you login to your MDE account (using a web browser, not the app), you will see something like this, with "Online Check-In Available" next to your resort reservation. And the big countdown at the top will say "60 Days to Go".

OnlineCheckin.jpg

Tom

Beta Return
Also, once you hit 60-days, you will click the MAKE SELECTIONS button under the FP+ icon, then click the little calendar icon to navigate to your trip. If you do that right now, your dates will be gray. Once you hit 60, they'll turn blue. You can see in the screenshot below what I'm talking about. We're able to book FP+ up through August 25 right now. Until this past Saturday night at midnight, we could only book 30-days ahead (because we have standalone tickets).

FP.jpg

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
Yes, once you hit the 60-day mark, the main page when you login to your MDE account (using a web browser, not the app), you will see something like this, with "Online Check-In Available" next to your resort reservation. And the big countdown at the top will say "60 Days to Go".

View attachment 57425

Okay, great!! Thank you. :) I would have definitely tried to use the app.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom