FASTPASS a BIG Problem

Coasterbp

Originally posted by Dizknee_Phreek
BUT if i read the explination of Fastpass in my map, by the time i was done reading it, half the fastpasses for the most popular attractions would already be gone. AND if i was a first timer, the first thing i would look at in a park map would be the actual map, not the explination of a Fastpass. if i was a first timer, i wouldn't see the Fastpass explination and think 'oh! fastpass! knowing about this is much more important than me knowing where the heck i'm going!'

Oh come on now. You really can't be serious. It takes you 3 hours to read two pages of a map? Sure, maybe if you accidentally picked up a GERMAN map, and you only know how to translate into Japanese, French, Italian, and Portugeuse...Then I can see how the translation of a foreign language map would distract you for the amount of time it would take an attraction to TOTALLY distribute it's times for an 10-12 hour day... Gimme a break. It's almost IMPOSSIBLE to open the map without seeing the FASTPASS ad. And when you do open it, the first thing it says is "POOF! GO THE LONG LINES", which, if it doesn't attract your attention at first glance, then I guess WAITING in the long lines is the least of your problems now, isn't it.

and yeah, i can disagree logically. because if a stand-by line is long, that usually means that fastpass times are too late in the day, or fastpasses are gone altogether, which means there's no other option but stand-by, which totally defeats the purpose of beating a long line by using fastpass.

Then maybe you should go back and re-read my post. Because what I was saying was that you CAN NOT DISAGREE LOGICALLY THAT STANDBY TIMES WERE SHORTER WITHOUT FASTPASS. That's what I was saying, and be re-reading YOUR post, I just found out that you pretty much DISAGREED with me while also proving my point. BRAVO!

pepsistar

:lookaroun Hummmmm I think it was better before fastpass--- The fastpass' "were" good untill everyone knew about them-- ha ha!

Now it just makes 2 lines-- and longer standby ones--
Before it was easier to plan your time as you knew which rides were the ones with the long waits. and you knew how to plan. Now its ???? well you never really know!

As a person who likes to get up late!!! :D because I am on vacation, I get very upset when fastpass' are gone before 12!!! Let me see run to TT to get a fastpass at 11 and it is for 7 pm, when the park closes at 7-- whew!! Wait for Mission over an hour as they are gone. Or do not go--- Must be a better way??

I dislike having to plan my day around them :fork: Last time my daughter spent a lot of time running back and forth to get them-- and it really ruined our day :(

Bring back the ole' days!! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom