Fastest way to Get to Boma from All Stars Movie

TrentMom

Hi All. My DH and DS and myself are leaving for Disney in 31 Days. We are staying at the All Star Movies. On one of our nights, we have Priority Dining Reservations at Boma at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. What is the quickest way to get from All Stars to the Animal Kingdom Lodge?

Thank you.:wave:

Trentmom
31 more days!!!
May 7th -12th

wannab@dis

The quickest way is to grab a taxi. Just call guest services from your room and ask them to call a taxi for you (check ahead of time to find out how long it may take). We used a taxi from Music to AKL this past Dec and it showed up within 15 minutes after calling the front desk -- just a short wait after walking to the main building. Of course, the time of year may affect how long it takes.

I believe the cost was about $5.

Upvote 0

TrentMom

Original Poster
musicman52086 said:
Probably to take the bus from All Stars to Animal Kingdom, then just hop on the bus for the very short ride to the Animal Kingdom Lodge.

Enjoy!

Thanks. Did not even think of that one? Figure I have to take the bus to downtown disney and then get off and get on another bus for Animal Kingdom Lodge.

Thanks again
Trentmom

Upvote 0

wannab@dis

TrentMom said:
Thanks. Did not even think of that one? Figure I have to take the bus to downtown disney and then get off and get on another bus for Animal Kingdom Lodge.

Thanks again
Trentmom
The bus over to AK will only work out if AK is still open. Be sure of the closing time versus your reservation times. :wave:

Upvote 0

TrentMom

Original Poster
Didn't think of that either. Our ressies are at 6:10pm. I think Animal Kingdom is open til 6 now. Does that sound right? If we get on a bus at 5pm, that should be okay right, Because the buses run 2 hrs after closing to the resorts. Does that sound rigt? We want to go to Downtown Disney after our dinner. Is there a bus from Animal Kingdom Lodge to Downtown Disney?

Thanks for all the help

Trentmom
31 more Days!!!

Upvote 0

wannab@dis

TrentMom said:
Didn't think of that either. Our ressies are at 6:10pm. I think Animal Kingdom is open til 6 now. Does that sound right? If we get on a bus at 5pm, that should be okay right, Because the buses run 2 hrs after closing to the resorts. Does that sound rigt? We want to go to Downtown Disney after our dinner. Is there a bus from Animal Kingdom Lodge to Downtown Disney?

Thanks for all the help

Trentmom
31 more Days!!!
Yes, getting on the bus around 5 should be ok, but it may cut it close if you have to wait very long at AK. Just be sure to check the closing time as you get closer. They sometimes change them. If you're worried, I would still consider a taxi. Not very expensive and you won't have to worry about the transfers.

Yes, there are busses from AKL over to DTD. (I did the same thing after dinner at Boma!)

Enjoy your trip and enjoy Boma! Great place to eat! :wave:

Upvote 0

TrentMom

Original Poster
Thanks Wannabedis. I didn't see your earlier post about the taxi. That is cheap. Did you say someone at the front desk can call you a taxi? 5 dollars is cheap. I think I will just do that.

That is funny that you went to downtown Disney afterwards too. How far away is downtown Disney from Boma?

Thanks
Trentmom
31 more days!!!

Upvote 0
A little bit on a tangent, but still relavent:

Does anyone recall a website where you could input starting and ending locations in WDW and it would give you transportation options? I seem to remember using one a long time ago, but dont recall for sure where I saw it.

Upvote 0

TrentMom

Original Poster
Thanks Timothy....I went to that site, it said to take Bus from ALL Star Movies to Blizzard beach and then to Animal Kingdom Lodge. I never would have thought of that one.

30 more Days!!!

Trentmom

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom