Fast Pass+

JohnnyDollaz89

Original Poster
First time down here since they switched over to the Magic Bands and the FPP stuff. How exactly do they work? And also, when can you start scheduling your FPP? My trip is June 5th-10th. Any help would be awesome!

Weather_Lady

First time down here since they switched over to the Magic Bands and the FPP stuff. How exactly do they work? And also, when can you start scheduling your FPP? My trip is June 5th-10th. Any help would be awesome!

If you're staying on property, you can schedule the FP+ 60 days before your arrival (beginning right at midnight), using your My Disney Experience online account. (Be sure your package confirmation number or ticket numbers are "linked" to the account first.) If off-property, it's 30 days out.

CAPTAIN HOOK

How exactly do they work?
Regardless of whether you're staying onsite (FP booked from 60 days) or offsite (30 days) you can book 3 FP per day.
Each person must have their 3 FP booked within the same park - so if you're park hopping you either book all three for your first park or your second park.
If you're in MK and park hopping to EPCOT (assuming that you booked FP for MK) you must wait until you're in EPCOT before you can book any EPCOT FP
You must use all three FP (or its return time must have passed) before you can book another FP. That next one must then be used before you can book another one.

JohnnyDollaz89

Original Poster
Thanks a lot, guys! Staying on property, so will do it when we can. Will the employees at the Disney number help you set it up or is it easier to do it on the app yourself?

JohnnyDollaz89

Original Poster
One more question, so all the FP+ things that I schedule, are they on the Magic Bands you receive? And when exactly do you receive these bands?

Rob562

One more question, so all the FP+ things that I schedule, are they on the Magic Bands you receive? And when exactly do you receive these bands?

Nothing is actually stored on the Bands. Everything is kept on your profile on the Disney servers, and the Band simply points to that profile. (Which is why you can have multiple Bands linked to you)

After you customize your Bands, there will be a countdown to the deadline to customize them. They will ship 1-2 business days after that date.
If you're outside the US, the Bands will be waiting at the hotel when you check in.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom