Fast Pass suggestions and Ride Sharing, any tips?

Keppyslinger

Hello folks,
This October will be the first trip my wife and I have taken to Disney with the girls. As we are looking at trip planning we are trying to understand the whole ride sharing thing. My eldest is tall enough to pretty much ride anything, but my youngest is a little peanut.

My wife and I both love the thrill rides but have no idea how my eldest will enjoy them although at this point she wants to try them. Can anyone provide some fast pass planning tips or suggestions, and some thoughts on how we make this work with ride sharing?
Thanks!

DfromATX

You can all wait in line together, then when it's your turn, one person can wait with little peanut while the other rides, then you can swap out. Maybe they will even let your oldest ride twice with each of you (but I don't know that for sure).

Upvote 0

RememberWhen

You can all wait in line together, then when it's your turn, one person can wait with little peanut while the other rides, then you can swap out. Maybe they will even let your oldest ride twice with each of you (but I don't know that for sure).
Most of the lines won’t actually let you in the queue if you’re too short. But you can certainly child swap. We were able to do this last December with our then 6yo and 1yo.
Everyone walks up to the line attendant together. You tell them you want to child swap. They will ask who will be riding second and scan those bands. You would want one adult and your older kid. Then older kid and the other adult use your FP to ride. When you’re done second adult and older kid ride. It’s a nice system that lets you ride and doesn’t force the littlest one to just stand around and wait. Hope that helps. Enjoy the trip!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom