Fast Pass + Question

Father Robinson

Original Poster
Can someone answer this for me, once we book our 3 FP+ for each day, is that all we're allowed to get even in the parks? I've read somewhere that once you have your 3 per day reserved you can get more once you're in the parks, is that true? Please forgive the ignorance, I'm so confused as to how this all works.

Thanks for any and all help.

F.R.

Tom

Beta Return
Can someone answer this for me, once we book our 3 FP+ for each day, is that all we're allowed to get even in the parks? I've read somewhere that once you have your 3 per day reserved you can get more once you're in the parks, is that true? Please forgive the ignorance, I'm so confused as to how this all works.

Thanks for any and all help.

F.R.

Yes, the current limit is 3 per day, and only at one park.

There are rumors that they'll start allowing you to get more after you use the first three, but I don't know when.

DABIGCHEEZ

Thanks for the info as I had the same question and in additon... can the fast passes be individualized to each person in your party or does the group all have to get the same Fastpasses based on the MAIN linked person? I am sure the answer is somewhere in the numerous pages of numerous thread... but please save me some time. TIA.

Tribritt

Thanks for the info as I had the same question and in additon... can the fast passes be individualized to each person in your party or does the group all have to get the same Fastpasses based on the MAIN linked person? I am sure the answer is somewhere in the numerous pages of numerous thread... but please save me some time. TIA.
You can push on the person you want the FP for.

DABIGCHEEZ

You can push on the person you want the FP for.

Honestly, internet forums being what they are... I can't tell if it is an answer or a wise comment. By push, do you mean I don't have to get them the same # as main person? But I still would like to know if 2 people in my party can have 3 MK rides and 2 others have 3 totally different rides? or am I limited to all persons in my party having 0-3 of the rides the main person reserved?
Man.. I hope that makes sense!

docdebbi

each person in your party can have 3 totally different FP+. when booking them, for each pass you book, you will be asked who in your party wants that one. just click on the person(s) your want. if you decide later that you want to change someone's to be with you, there is a copy one person's passes to another function.
you can even have your party in different parks the same day. each person is a complete individual.
but they will make you choose 3 passes. even if you only want one, they will give you 2 others also. don't have to use them, or can change them to something else once you accept them, but they always give you 3 to start.

Tribritt

Sorry, I was tired when wrote to you. I meant you can push on person you want to make FP for. Each person can be different. Geez I feel like I'm in school again trying to write the direction for something! Sorry I wasn't more plane in my head I was!
Honestly, internet forums being what they are... I can't tell if it is an answer or a wise comment. By push, do you mean I don't have to get them the same # as main person? But I still would like to know if 2 people in my party can have 3 MK rides and 2 others have 3 totally different rides? or am I limited to all persons in my party having 0-3 of the rides the main person reserved?
Man.. I hope that makes sense!
orry

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom