Fast Pass Q about finding nemo showtime

Sandy Carroll

Original Poster
I am trying to book my fastpass for tues July 22....I want to FP finding nemo but I am not sure if its a good idea. That is really my first question.
We have a lunch adr at yak and yeti at 11:30.
So the plan was to hit safari first thing, then go to asia and do rapids. Only my daughter and I want to do Everest so we were going to single rider that, while the other 3 go to the animal walk through thing or just walk around asia. Then we would eat.

After that we would head to Dinoland and leave before the parade. (Is it still on? do I need to worry about this?)

I wanted to do the Nemo show at 1:00 but none of the ways I try FP allow for that time. It actually tries for almost every option to give me the 12:00 show, which conflicts with my lunch ADR, and it says that, but lists it as a choice, which does not make any sense.

Can anyone suggest anything?
I wanted to do safari early end end with nemo because of the summer heat and also because if we get an afternoon shower we will be inside or heading back.
I really appreciate suggestions.

SAV

The parade is not going to be running when you are there. May 31st is the last date for it.

I haven't been there since FP+ so I can't tell you if you will need one or not.

Sandy Carroll

Original Poster
Ok that helps with not leaving the park during the parade, but I was really hoping to hit the 1:00 show. I wonder why that show does not offer fastpass. Unless they are changing the show times?

docdebbi

it is possible that the one o'clock show FP have already run out. if so, you can keep checking and see if someone changes their and frees some up, but you better be pretty lucky to be checking just when they drop it. sorry......

Rob562

If you really want to use a FP+ for the 1:00 show, let the system give you another time for the show. Then go in and change the time of the Nemo FP+ to be for the 1:00 show.

If the 1:00 isn't available at all, then I guess the slots are all full.
If you can change it to 1:00, it's highly likely that the 1:00 show routinely fills up and that the FP+ system is doing what it's designed to do: spread the crowds out. By suggesting showtimes that may not always play to a full crowd, it nudges people toward going to those showings.

-Rob

Last edited:

CheshireCat12

I would just go in the standby queue for the Nemo show right after your ADR. I think you will still likely get in, the theater is big. Try to get there 20-30 min. early.

Mista C

Was at AK yesterday and we arrived for the 3:00 show (with no FP) at 2:59 and walked right in. There were still plenty of seats in the back rows (the benches without backs). I would not spend a FP on this, I would just show up and go.

Sandy Carroll

Original Poster
Ok, thanks. It did not give the option to change to that time at all. I don't think that it could be full. I am still 45 days out and can change the time for every other fast pass but this one. I am wondering if they are not offering that show time in July.

I was looking to use it because it don't need the fast pass so it seemed an easy one to use and not have to arrive 30 min early. I will probably do what was suggested and just show up after our lunch and see what happens.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom