Fast Pass in fantasyland?

Alana Rea Jago

Original Poster
Ok folks so on my 2nd day in MK we are having breakfast at 8 in BOG and park opens at 9. Question is do u think we will get much done earlier in the morning without using a fast pass? It will be Saturday 25th June. I was thinking of using my first fast pass about 11 for 7 dwarfs mine train. I am hoping with less crowds/parking just opening we might get stuff done without wasting a fast pass early on. Any advice appreciated. Thanks

Alana Rea Jago

Original Poster
Im happy to use my fast pass for 7DMT but was more interested whether in peoples experience have they been able to get a lot done earlier in the morning for example meeting anna and elsa peter pan etc

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
In the local area near BoG you'd be able to hit teacups, pooh, princess meet n greet, carousel, and Pan.

Princess, Pan, and Pooh are the ones that have long stand by lines.

DisneyDukie

Ok folks so on my 2nd day in MK we are having breakfast at 8 in BOG and park opens at 9. Question is do u think we will get much done earlier in the morning without using a fast pass? It will be Saturday 25th June. I was thinking of using my first fast pass about 11 for 7 dwarfs mine train. I am hoping with less crowds/parking just opening we might get stuff done without wasting a fast pass early on. Any advice appreciated. Thanks

You are SO SMART! We did that our last trip (March '15), and managed to ride just about everything in Fantasyland before 7D around 11ish, like you! I remember we rode Small World, PP, Pooh, and the new Ariel ride, and saw Philharmagic. It was pretty darn awesome. (we also did 2 days in MK that trip, so we were able to skip all of Liberty Square and Frontierland the day we focused on Fantasyland).

Alana Rea Jago

Original Poster
You are SO SMART! We did that our last trip (March '15), and managed to ride just about everything in Fantasyland before 7D around 11ish, like you! I remember we rode Small World, PP, Pooh, and the new Ariel ride, and saw Philharmagic. It was pretty darn awesome. (we also did 2 days in MK that trip, so we were able to skip all of Liberty Square and Frontierland the day we focused on Fantasyland).
Thats fab. Just what I wanted to hear lol. We are keeping Fantasyland and tomorrowland for this day so we can really focus on getting as much done on this day as possible. 1st day at MK we will do the other areas but if we feel up to it we will see how we get on in other areas. Def better to split this park up so you can really take everything in. 77 days to go!!

PinnySmart

Thats fab. Just what I wanted to hear lol. We are keeping Fantasyland and tomorrowland for this day so we can really focus on getting as much done on this day as possible. 1st day at MK we will do the other areas but if we feel up to it we will see how we get on in other areas. Def better to split this park up so you can really take everything in. 77 days to go!!
Splitting MK between a couple of days is always a great idea just don't underestimate crowds on a Saturday in June. Schools are out and weekends tend to pack in the people. I still think you should be able to get a lot done just try really hard for the 7DMT fastpass. If you don't get it initially just keep trying! Have an awesome trip.

JourneysEnd

Remember the new Early Morning ticket is on Tuesday and Saturday mornings. Only people with those tickets will be able to ride or get in line until 9am. There will probably already be a line from the early morning guests. I would get a FP myself.

CaptainAmerica

Remember the new Early Morning ticket is on Tuesday and Saturday mornings. Only people with those tickets will be able to ride or get in line until 9am. There will probably already be a line from the early morning guests. I would get a FP myself.
That event will have an extremely low capacity and will not affect wait times in any significant way.

CaptainAmerica

Hopefully, but we don't know that yet. Big chance to take with wait time on 7DMT in June unless you can't get a FP.
It's only one seating and only at Village Haus. That place ain't that big.

ETA: Note that the OP is planning on using a fastpass for Mine Train anyways. She's asking about the rest of Fantasyland. You might be right that there's a bump in Mine Train's wait time early in the morning, but the other rides should be fine.

Alana Rea Jago

Original Poster
Thanks guys. 9 days away from FP selections so fingers toes and anything else crossed I get what I need. Reassuring that I should be ok in Fantasyland nice and early in the morning. Although I have seen that Ana and Elsa my move to Epcot and will no longer be in Princess Fairytale hall. Any truth in this? Makes sense I suppose if you consider the new frozen ride opening in Epcot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom