Fast Pass booking window

Heppenheimer

Original Poster
I apologize if this has been answered multiple times already, but here goes.

For resort guests who have the 60 day window for fast pass booking, does that period begin 60 days prior to your resort check-in day and encompass your entire trip (ie, can I book a fast pass 5 days into my visit starting 60 days prior to arrival at the hotel) or is it strictly 60 days from the actual day I visit that particular park?

Kingoglow

For resort guests, you window opens 60 days prior to your first hotel day. You can get your fastpasses for the length of your trip (up to 10 days total, I believe). You will be able to reserve your fastpasses for your entire stay.

There is a sticky in the trip planning forum that will provide you with the date of your 60 window if you want to verify that.

Heppenheimer

Original Poster
For resort guests, you window opens 60 days prior to your first hotel day. You can get your fastpasses for the length of your trip (up to 10 days total, I believe). You will be able to reserve your fastpasses for your entire stay.

There is a sticky in the trip planning forum that will provide you with the date of your 60 window if you want to verify that.
Thanks, that's exactly what I wanted to know.

nickys

Premium Member
id check 70-80 days out. On a recent trip, the app let me book well before the 60 day mark. Got everything and then some. No trouble at all during our trip

That was a glitch which was fixed within a couple of weeks. And some people were really unlucky and got their FPs cancelled. :eek:

nickys

Premium Member

It’s up to 14 days at once, up to the number of days you have tickets for. If you are staying longer, and have the U.K. 21 day tickets, you can book for the 15th day at 59 days out from check-in, the 16th day at 58 days out and so on.

Mikey Z

That was a glitch which was fixed within a couple of weeks. And some people were really unlucky and got their FPs cancelled. :eek:
its not fixed, id recommend still checking as I am getting august dates right now. This is more than a glitch and would take some time to correct. The question is whether to use it or not. Only works on 2 specific versions of either I-phone or android.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom