Fast Pass Be Our Guest

Tuvalu

Not sure if this will work for everyone, but I just scored a BOG Fastpass for 2/16. I just went to beourguestlunch.disney.go.com and signed into my Disney account. I didn't get a confirmation number but I've read from several people that this is normal.
I can't wait to finally try the grey stuff!!!!! SO excited!!!! :)
We have a FP for 2/14! You will love it...the grey stuff IS delicious!

Tuvalu

I've been trying like a maniac to get one for 3/9. It can't be done!! When I ask a CM when I will be able to, they tell me same day!!!! That's nuts!
Your date is too far out. Most folks have success when they are less than 30 days. Some haven't been able to get one until the 10 day mark.

And if you have to wait in "the line", it is not that bad. I have waited several times and was enjoying my lunch in under 30 minutes.

birdie31

Your date is too far out. Most folks have success when they are less than 30 days. Some haven't been able to get one until the 10 day mark.

And if you have to wait in "the line", it is not that bad. I have waited several times and was enjoying my lunch in under 30 minutes.
Thanks for your reassurance! I have been having one hell of a time with all of this FP+ business. It's taking up a whole lot of my pre-vacation time. Going on 7 hours of computer time and that is without the BOG FP+. Ugggghh!

krystal001

so I made 2 other fp+ reservations and I used the link to make the bog reservation and it says that I can modify it and I picked a time but I didn't get an email and it isn't showing up on my itinerary, so did I get the reservation or not?

Tuvalu

so I made 2 other fp+ reservations and I used the link to make the bog reservation and it says that I can modify it and I picked a time but I didn't get an email and it isn't showing up on my itinerary, so did I get the reservation or not?
You won't receive any confirmation. No email or notice on your itinerary. But it will be there when you check in, don't worry!

Wildflower

Does this count against your three FP+ selections per day then if it's made on a separate system? (although everything seems to be linked behind the scenes...)

MsTizzy

Thanks for this forum thread...a CM informed me of the BOG FP+ after I asked questions about BOG lack of availablity. We were unable to get in last year and are going back next week. It worked! I used the magical express number and was able to make my reservation! The only downside, some of my family are staying at the Hyatt instead of a resort so they cannot be added to our reservation....fiddles

lbrad

Thanks for this forum thread...a CM informed me of the BOG FP+ after I asked questions about BOG lack of availablity. We were unable to get in last year and are going back next week. It worked! I used the magical express number and was able to make my reservation! The only downside, some of my family are staying at the Hyatt instead of a resort so they cannot be added to our reservation....fiddles
How /where did you use your "Magical Express Number" ???
It asks for your User Name & Password from "My Disney Experience"
HELP!!! TIA

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom