Fast Pass and Rivers of Light Question

blueboxdoctor

Right, I know this is not something that can probably be answered with a definite answer, but I am curious what your thoughts are on this. I am going to WDW in May, and am hoping Rivers of Light will be active by then (some seem to think the beginning of March is when it may finally open). I am staying on WDW propery (Coronado Springs), and the first day I'll be able to setup Fast Pass is on February 17, so my question is:

Do you know if Rivers of Light will be an option? Will it have to be something I'll have to basically keep checking as the days go on?

Normally I wouldn't Fast Pass a show, but with it being new, I am thinking it may be necessary.

Any thoughts on this is appreciated, I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking about this (there may already be a thread about this, if so, sorry about making this one).

Jess G

There has been endless amounts of rumored opening dates. Not trying to be negative but I would be in shock in there was an answer as soon as Feb 17th... That being said, whenever it happens I would expect (and suggest) a dining package instead of a fast pass.

Upvote 0

Minnie Mum

I agree with Jess. Forget about a ROL FP. There has been no announcement of an opening date, and given the history of problems with this attraction, I don't foresee them opening up FPs until the show has successfully opened.

Upvote 0

Mandy M.

I'm going in July and what I was thinking of doing is only picking two fast passes for my Animal Kingdom day and if they are available, adding the ROL fast pass as soon as it becomes available. Hopefully the tier system won't mess me up too much if it is open by then.

Upvote 0

Minnie Mum

I'm going in July and what I was thinking of doing is only picking two fast passes for my Animal Kingdom day and if they are available, adding the ROL fast pass as soon as it becomes available. Hopefully the tier system won't mess me up too much if it is open by then.
AK doesn't have tiers, AFAIK. Did something happen recently?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom