Fast pass 60 days

Mikey Z

Original Poster
We are closing in on our 60 day mark. When I go to fastpass it says wait one minute lets make sure everyone has tickets. I then put our reservation number and it says that reservation belong to my wife. It says the same thing on my wifes account. We were able to both link dining and make those reservations. Magic Bands as well. We called support and they said no worries. We just have to wait until the exact time. Should I worry? Id hate there to be an issue with the accounts at 7 am of our 60 day date. Any advice?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Everything is fine! You will be able to make your FP selections beginning at 7 am on your 60 day date. The system won’t allow you to see or test anything prior.

JohnD

My 60 day mark is next week (February 28). Yeah, I don't like that 1 minute wait. Seems like 1 minute lost you could be making FP selections. They used to not have that.

golfer2323

Has anyone ever had luck booking Fastapasses earlier than 60 days? I have a reservation booked from April 27th-May 4th, and yesterday I was able to book fast passes for the entire trip for everyone in my party. Was just messing around in MDE and the system let me book them. Had to click confirm a few times as I would get an error message every once in awhile but eventually it would go through and show as confirmed. 60 day window was Tuesday February 26th... is this a glitch in the system?

Attachments

• 9F9ED8ED-7F12-4BFF-A529-BC4A94CFA393.jpeg
    9F9ED8ED-7F12-4BFF-A529-BC4A94CFA393.jpeg
    63.8 KB · Views: 119

nickys

Premium Member
Yes this was a glitch! And for once it was in your favour.

They were making major changes yesterday to the FP booking system, so maybe you got lucky there.

Either way, keep an eye on the FPs. If they disappear, just re-book on Tuesday.

Mickey shaped world

Same thing happened to me today. My fast pass date is tomorrow, I was just checking it and it was open to book. I'm praying that they stay 😅

Last edited:

Mickey shaped world

Has anyone ever had luck booking Fastapasses earlier than 60 days? I have a reservation booked from April 27th-May 4th, and yesterday I was able to book fast passes for the entire trip for everyone in my party. Was just messing around in MDE and the system let me book them. Had to click confirm a few times as I would get an error message every once in awhile but eventually it would go through and show as confirmed. 60 day window was Tuesday February 26th... is this a glitch in the system?

Did your fast passes get cancelled? Any emails from Disney about the glitch?
I got the fast passes I wanted and I'm worried that will all disappear.

golfer2323

Did your fast passes get cancelled? Any emails from Disney about the glitch?
I got the fast passes I wanted and I'm worried that will all disappear.
Still there! Nothing from Disney. If I try to add any more it says limit of 3 reached for that day, so they are in fact linked. I’ve taken screenshots of everything just in case when we get there something comes up with them.

Last edited:

rortoni

Same happened to me! Same dates, booked all fastpasses on friday! Yeyyyy

ryangosling

Still there! Nothing from Disney. If I try to add any more it says limit of 3 reached for that day, so they are in fact linked. I’ve taken screenshots of everything just in case when we get there something comes up with them.

So they are definitely linked if you are seeing the "Max Allotment" Fast pass message? I've heard about these Ghost Fast Passes before not working.

aliceismad

Weird. I was checking just out of curiosity and it let me make FPs in May, but only for the first day of our trip. We will see if they stick. If not, no biggie. Seems like some sort of fluke, so I’m expecting them to go away when I go to book at 60 days.

golfer2323

Weird. I was checking just out of curiosity and it let me make FPs in May, but only for the first day of our trip. We will see if they stick. If not, no biggie. Seems like some sort of fluke, so I’m expecting them to go away when I go to book at 60 days.
That was how it started for me, but I kept clicking back or start over and then would go back in and the other days would appear. Sometimes none of the days would appear. Something is definitely up with MDE.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom