Fasspass issues/questions

Dan123

Original Poster
It appears I have caused a little trouble for myself by cancelling individual fastpass experiences. I have a family of 7 going (4 adults and kids ages 6,4, and 2) and getting Anna and Elsa FPs is a top priority.

I saw some tips on getting Anna and Elsa FPs by trying to reserve 1 or 2 members at a time and then inviting others to the FP. I was able to eventually get 2 adults and 2 kids on the same windows but the other two adults are in their own separate time slots. I figure I'll keep checking and hopefully I'll be able to update them to the same window, no big deal.The problem I caused myself though was I didn't realize I couldn't reserve individual experiences and had to book 3 at a time. So, after getting the Anna and Elsa FPs I cancelled the other randomly selected experiences figuring I'd add the other experiences later. I didn't realize at the time I should have just changed them whenever I figured out the plan. Now, it appears I cannot add any experiences without replacing the Anna and Elsa FP, which is not an option. Am I missing something? Is there any way to add without losing the existing experiences? Will Disney support be able to help if I call?

I guess worst case I'll have to try and add FPs after the Anna and Elsa meet. I'm assuming I'll be able to add 2 additional FPs using the app or website and not have to wait in line for a kiosk, correct?

Another more minor issue, at least I think it's minor, is that the 2 adults on the FP with the kids are not the preferred two. Is there a way to swap the adults without losing their FP? If there isn't a way to do this ahead of time, how strict are the entrance workers? Can the entire family wait in the FP line and have the other two adults go in place of those with the FP? If not, can we just switch magic bands? They don't have your picture pop up when you scan or biometric scans or anything, do they? Only joking about the biometric scans... somewhat. :eek:

EmmieSue

It appears I have caused a little trouble for myself by cancelling individual fastpass experiences. I have a family of 7 going (4 adults and kids ages 6,4, and 2) and getting Anna and Elsa FPs is a top priority.

I saw some tips on getting Anna and Elsa FPs by trying to reserve 1 or 2 members at a time and then inviting others to the FP. I was able to eventually get 2 adults and 2 kids on the same windows but the other two adults are in their own separate time slots. I figure I'll keep checking and hopefully I'll be able to update them to the same window, no big deal.The problem I caused myself though was I didn't realize I couldn't reserve individual experiences and had to book 3 at a time. So, after getting the Anna and Elsa FPs I cancelled the other randomly selected experiences figuring I'd add the other experiences later. I didn't realize at the time I should have just changed them whenever I figured out the plan. Now, it appears I cannot add any experiences without replacing the Anna and Elsa FP, which is not an option. Am I missing something? Is there any way to add without losing the existing experiences? Will Disney support be able to help if I call?

I guess worst case I'll have to try and add FPs after the Anna and Elsa meet. I'm assuming I'll be able to add 2 additional FPs using the app or website and not have to wait in line for a kiosk, correct?

Another more minor issue, at least I think it's minor, is that the 2 adults on the FP with the kids are not the preferred two. Is there a way to swap the adults without losing their FP? If there isn't a way to do this ahead of time, how strict are the entrance workers? Can the entire family wait in the FP line and have the other two adults go in place of those with the FP? If not, can we just switch magic bands? They don't have your picture pop up when you scan or biometric scans or anything, do they? Only joking about the biometric scans... somewhat. :eek:

As far as I am aware of, there is nothing you can do about the cancelled fastpasses. We accidentally cancelled our third fastpass that we actually meant to just change. Just means when the ones you have are done you can start collecting your fastpasses that you can use by going to a kiosk. So you can get your "4th" and use it, then your "5th" and so on right after you use the Anna and Elsa ones.

As for the adult issue, you can switch magic bands with them. There is no issue with that at all. People do it often.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom