Farvorite Resort

Moustronaut

Granted my experience is limited. So far I've stayed at CB and PO (before it became PO-FQ). My wife and I have made it a point to at least walk around all resorts (except the all-stars).

Just came back from at week at Boardwalk Inn. This has my vote hands down. Two great restaurants just downstairs, two clubs, a sports bar, and sitting on the balcony of the Belle Vue lounge watching at thunderstorm roll by in the distance at midnight is pretty cool.

Plus just look at the view!!!

Attachments

• view.jpg
    view.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 76
Upvote 0

Moustronaut

Oh and I TOTALLY forgot the best part... the back door of Epcot is only a 10 minutes walk away. If that's your favroite park (like it is for me) you just can't beat it.

Yea I know... I think Beach Club is only 5 minutes, but I like the architecture better at Boardwalk. :)

Upvote 0

MKingdom25

Originally posted by cymbaldiva
Thanks! :)

So which is it though? I haven't stayed in alot of the resorts that I'd love to call my "home" for vacation! :lol:

I guess for that, we could have to refer back to the original thread starter Testtrack321. :D

Upvote 0

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
We make it a point to visit other resorts when we visit the world. Got to take in GF and Boardwalk for the first time on our last trip. But my heart will forever belong to AKL. :D

Upvote 0

Marijil

Theres just something magic about the polynesian....

6/02 FW Cabins
11/01 Polynesian
11/00 Dixie
11/99 Port Orleans
1/99 FW Cabins
1/97 Dixie
10/95 Wilderness Home
6/94 Wilderness Lodge (grand opening)
11/92 Honeymoon at Disney Inn
7/88 Contemporary

Upvote 0

Nansafan

POLY, hands down. It was our first "on property" resort and will always be our fav. There's nothing like the smell of the Poly when you first step into the lobby to check in. A close second is Contemporary Tower.

Upvote 0

cuteypatooty78

My favorite resort is The Boardwalk...we stayed there this past September and loved it! It's in a quiet area, its peaceful walking along the Boardwalk at night, and its in walking distance of EPCOT and MGM!!!:)

Upvote 0

Diannabanana

My favorite would have to be the Boardwalk Villas, because there is so much to do right there, especially if you don't want to go to any parks.........Wilderness Lodge is a beauty, we stayed in the villas, but for me its too secluded. If your looking for some peace and quiet, you might want to think about Old Key West, with parking in front of your condo. My husbands favorite is The Grand Floridian, though he has never stayed there. One day i will surprise him!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom