Farvorite Resort

SJTSmith

The tower at the Contemporary Resort is the best place. I use to stay there when I was young and it just makes the stay at Disney more magical for me. :sohappy:

Upvote 0

orangefan15

I'm saying Port Orleans for now...its well-themed, very relaxing and has a great pool and food court. However, I'm staying at GF in a few months...so my opinion might change.

I'm not real sure you can have one favorite resort....I think each is good in its own way and the situation surrounding your trip (i.e. are you alone? with spouse only? with kids? etc.) will determine which resort you like "best".

Upvote 0

Disneywarrior

I have to go with the ASmv. It fits my budget and I'm able to stay at Disney a lot longer there than if I stayed at a deluxe.:sohappy:

Attachments

• asmvbeds.jpg
    asmvbeds.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 235
Upvote 0

Testtrack321

Original Poster
Originally posted by Disneywarrior
I have to go with the ASmv. It fits my budget and I'm able to stay at Disney a lot longer there than if I stayed at a deluxe.:sohappy:

I've had the chance to stay there durring my trip to the Nats for robotics, and that's a nice resort that fits the budget very well. I like the food cort, offered lots of differnt types of food for a good price.

Upvote 0

SnowWhite5669

My all time favorite is the Beach Club followed by POR, however, we have not stayed at the Poly, or Compo or Wilderness Lodge, etc. We have stayed at CB, POR, BC, ALM, and Coronado Springs. Beach Club is just so easy!!

Upvote 0

Main Street USA

Originally posted by Disneywarrior

Yeah, I agree with you a lot on this one. It gives me the opportunity to stay on property, and at the same time lengthen my stay.

I have the freedom to spend time at the other resorts if I so choose, not at the pool (don't want to start THAT fight again:lol: ),
but to be able to eat there and enjoy the amenities that I'm allowed to by "Disney Law." :D

What I feel I'm paying for is a place to lay my head at night, and the All-Stars give me all of that and more!

Upvote 0

Elaine

Favorite Resort

Our favorite resort was Dixie Landings - now Port Orleans Riverside. It was the first place we stayed 10 years and 22 trips ago. I think that the first place you stay is always your favorite. As long as you are on the property and letting the magic get to you its the best place to stay. Off property is not worth saving $.

Upvote 0
my vote is for the wilderness lodge. its the only hotel i have ever stayed at anywhere that started feeling like 'home' after a few days. i just wish i could afford to by into the villas.

Upvote 0

Mr. Toad

I hate this topic because it is so hard to pick just one. I love the Beach Club and AKL but when it comes right down to it I had to go with the Polynesian. I have too many great childhood memories of the place and we also stayed there on our honeymoon so I think I have to go with it.

Upvote 0

MKingdom25

Originally posted by cymbaldiva
Be more specific....

Is the ? about favorite resort I've actually stayed in, or favorite resort I really want to stay in?

Good point cymbaldiva. I think for me personally they are one in the same, with the current information I have. I have stayed in the high-end (Grand Floridian), lower-end (All Sports Resort) and some in between and I still prefer Polynesian.

P.S. When I refer to high/low end I am just referring mainly to costs. I like all the Disney resorts!

Upvote 0

cymbaldiva

Originally posted by MKingdom25
Good point cymbaldiva. I think for me personally they are one in the same, with the current information I have. I have stayed in the high-end (Grand Floridian), lower-end (All Sports Resort) and some in between and I still prefer Polynesian.

P.S. When I refer to high/low end I am just referring mainly to costs. I like all the Disney resorts!

Thanks! :)

So which is it though? I haven't stayed in alot of the resorts that I'd love to call my "home" for vacation! :lol:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom