Fantasyland Website

wiigirl

I signed up for the emails just to see what they send out...we shall see

Me too...
75.gif

hockeyfran

Did anyone else have an issue opening the map?

All i get is a mini map with gold pins. It will not expand and if I hover it just says the name of the attraction.

AmongMadPeople

All i get is a mini map with gold pins. It will not expand and if I hover it just says the name of the attraction.

That's all it does for me too. Unless I'm missing a plug-in to make it function properly, it seems the only purpose of the website is to get your email address.

alissafalco

I clicked on the pins and they open up a piece of the map. But no worries you're not missing anything, it wasn't any new art work at all, it was pretty much the same art picture that they have released of the FLE just a tad tweeked. So, I really don't know what new art work they are talking about unless thats what they are considering new art work.
This is pretty much the picture thats under the map when you touch the pins.
http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/parks/magic-kingdom/new-fantasyland/

ellie-badge

It kinda reminds me of Once Upon a Time, too. Particularly the opening sequence.

I'm surprised Disney doesn't promote this show too much in their parks (not from what I heard, anyway; I haven't been in a while). From my understanding it's gotten very popular, and I'll admit that I'm pretty hooked. Sooo pumped for the second season to premiere!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom