Fantasyland Recreation Layout

Which Fantasyland Layout or Sub-Land should I recreate First?

• Total voters

Braden20

Original Poster
Hello everyone how are you doing today? I decided to start to recreate Fantasyland Project from a Disney Theme Park called Magic Kingdom in a Planet Coaster or No Limits 2 design or etc, this Fantasyland is similar to all Magic Kingdom's in Anaheim, Orlando, Tokyo, Paris, Hong Kong, and Shanghai Versions. There's only one problem, I do not know what should I start First.

Here's the list of Attractions, Entertainment, Dining, Shops, and Sub-Lands.

CASTLE OF MAGICAL DREAMS
A Castle is similar to Hong Kong Disneyland Version. However, it's 200 Feet Tall.
1. Black Cauldron Mysterious Tour
2. Castle Stage
3. Cinderella's Royal Table
4. Unnamed Castle Stage Water Projection Show at Day and Night

FAIRYTALE VILLAGE
A Village of fairy tales. Architectures medieval, Tudor adapted to fairy tales.
1. Clopin's Festival of Foods
2. Fantasyland Theater starring Mickey and the Wondrous Book
3. Gepetto's Workshop
4. Fantasyland Concert Hall starring Mickey's PhilharMagic
5. Mr. Toad's Motor Mania
6. Peter Pan's Flight (like the one from Shanghai Disneyland, but all in English)
7. Pinocchio's Daring Journey
8. Prince Phillip's Carousal
9. Princess Fairytale Hall
10. Sir Mickey's
11. Strombili's Wagon
12. The Sword in the Stone
13. Toad Hall Banquet

ENCHANTED FOREST
A Forest filled with Stories from Beauty & the Beast to Brave to Snow White & more.
A. Beauty and the Beast
1. Enchanted Tales with Belle
2. Be Our Guest Restaurant
3. Enchanted Tale of Beauty and the Beast (like the one from Tokyo Disneyland, but all in English, the Queue will be a lot different, Pre-Show, Ride, and Queue Scenes will be the same from Tokyo.)
4. Gaston's Tavern
5. Bonjour! Village Gifts
6. Belle's Bookstore
B. Winnie the Pooh
1. Winnie the Pooh's Hunny Hunt (same attraction from Tokyo Disneyland, but all in English.)
2. Hundred Acre Goods
3. Hunny Pot Spin
4. Tigger's Bouncing Tree
5. Rabbit's Howse
6. Kanga's Homestyle Kitchen
C. Alice in Wonderland
1. Alice in Wonderland
2. Wonderland Shoppe
3. Cheshire Cafe
4. Queen of Hearts Banquet Hall
D. Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs
1. Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
2. Snow White's Cottage
E. Tangled
1. Tangled: Journey to the Lantern Festival (the same attraction that's coming to Tokyo DisneySea in 2023, but it will be all in English.)
2. Snuggly Duckling
F. Brave
1. Merida's Brave Adventure
2. Warriors Feast
3. The Highland Games
G. Robin Hood
1. Robin Hood's Adventures to Sherwood Forest

OCEANIC LAGOON
A Lagoon filled with stories from Peter Pan & The Little Mermaid
The Little Mermaid
1. Under the Sea - Journey of The Little Mermaid
2. Prince Eric's Village Market
3. Ariel's Greeting Grotto
4. Los Poissons Restaurant
Peter Pan
1. Peter Pan's Neverland Adventure (the same attraction that's coming to Tokyo DisneySea in 2023, but it will be all in English.)
2. Lost Boys Hideout
3. Captain Hook's Jolly Roger
4. Pixie Hollow

DUMBO'S STORYBOOK CIRCUS
A Circus filled with Dumbo characters.

Big Top Cafe
Big Top Souvenirs
Casey Jr. Circus Train
Casey Jr. Splash 'n' Soak Station
Circus Balloons
Dumbo the Flying Elephant
Goofy's Barnstormer
Pete's Silly Slideshow
Storybook Fair Food
Storybook Treats

KINGDOM OF ARENDELLE
A Frozen Kingdom takes place After Frozen, and before Frozen II.
Arendelle Village
Frozen Ever After
North Mountain Bobsleds (Retheme Version of Matterhorn Bobsleds, but with Marshmarllow as a replacement of the Abominable Snowman)
Northern Delights
Royal Banquet of Arendelle
Tick Tock Toys & Collectibles
Wandering Oaken's Sliding Sleighs

SMALL WORLD GARDENS
A Garden-Style area with The Happiest Cruise That Ever Sailed Around the World.

It's a Small World (Featuring Clock Tower Facade will be the same colors from Tokyo Disneyland's 2018 Refurbishment, 70 Disney Characters, Expanded Regular Scenes, and New Scenes, John Debney 1992 Orchestrations with New Music Tracks joining, and New Languages (Dutch, Hindi, Mandarin, Swahili, and Hawaiian Olelo), Scenes will be from Anaheim, and Hong Kong Version, and Finale scenes from the 1964-65 New York World's Fair.)
Small World Restaurant
Small World Toy Shop

What do you guys think of my Idea? If there are any questions, concerns, and suggestions, please comment, or reply to this thread. Thank You all so very much, and I'll get back to you guys real soon.

Last edited:

Braden20

Original Poster
Here’s the concept art of the Peter Pan area that’s coming to Tokyo DisneySea for part of Fantasy Springs, it look like this
EDCF4399-1166-4BBB-BBD9-80AEB074A5B8.jpeg

Last edited:

Braden20

Original Poster
Yeah, well unfortunately it will take me years and a long time for me to do this because I have lots of research of a Fantasyland Recreation

Chaos Cat

I would suggest starting with either Fairytale Village or Enchanted Forrest, then do the other one, since those areas seem like the ones that have the most connecting paths with the other sections. That way, you can more easily see how much space you have for the other sections and plan accordingly.

Braden20

Original Poster
Okay I will start Fairytale Village first, and then Enchanted Forest next.
For me to get started, I need Audio Collections and etc from Disney If any of these are available on social medias, I will be planning to make the New Version of Pinocchio Daring Journey with audios made by me because it will take me for a long time to audition the voice overs from Disney or whoever has a familiar same voices of the characters.

That includes my recreational project from the same Peter Pan Flight attraction from Shanghai Disneyland but it all characters will be in English
For Example I need English voices from Peter Pan, Captain Hook, Mr. Smee, etc and the music and sound effects even projection mapping animation effects from that version to recreate the ride from Shanghai Disneyland version

If anyone has questions concerns or suggestions please email me, Thank You very much for your time and understanding

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom