Fantasyland Progress

yekcoh_99

Original Poster
Ok heres the deal we are going May 2011 and will be taking our at the time 4yo niece along with our 5yo son & 3 yo daughter who've already been twice. So my question is what can we expect FL to be like May 2011. I don't want to tell her something is going to be there and it not be up and running yet. So many different posts say so many different things. I know Pixie Hollow is waaaaay off like 2013. But what will be up and running old or new. Thanks

themoose

dont expect to see toon town fair. knowing disney, it wont be open until the holiday season, so you'll probably see some of the walls down, but nothing will be open

SeaCastle

Ok heres the deal we are going May 2011 and will be taking our at the time 4yo niece along with our 5yo son & 3 yo daughter who've already been twice. So my question is what can we expect FL to be like May 2011. I don't want to tell her something is going to be there and it not be up and running yet. So many different posts say so many different things. I know Pixie Hollow is waaaaay off like 2013. But what will be up and running old or new. Thanks

Pixie Hollow is still up in the air.

Like the poster above me said, Toontown Fair will most likely have kicked the bucket by the time you visit. Dumbo will most likely still be there, and the Adventures of Winnie the Pooh will probably have its new queue by then. :)

themoose

Youd be surprised where you find moose. I think that Pooh will have its full cue back open before the end of the summer. Dumbo likely wont move until they have something up for people to see, like the lagoon around little mermaid. I bet that they will tease us with scenic elements and facades for several months before each attraction opens. and beast's castle will probably be visible.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom