Fantasy Football!

Mouse3268

Original Poster
It's almost the start of football season and with that comes fantasy football. I have formed my own league though yahoo and I need six more people for my league to be full. So I invite anyone who is intersited in playing. If you are intersited go to Yahoo then to Yahoo games. After that click Fantasy Football. Then click free Fantasy Football. Click sign up. If you don't have a yahoo account it will ask you to make one. Then click join existing league which afterwards click join custom league. Then enter the League ID#-325784 and the password-football. Then you put in your team name, helmet color, and if you want certain things. Then you are done and you can then go and check out the league or your team. If you have any questions just post it hear and I will try to respond soon.:)

tmp

I'm in and I already started to rank my players. Hopefully I'll do better then I did for the NCAA tourney.

Big Pooh

Hello Mouse....Stefffe and I are in...she is The Madhatters and I'm The Black Pearls....I would have been the Pirates, but Dave already beat me to it. :animwink:

I have a few questions:

How many teams will there be?
How many players start every week?
When do you plan on setting draft status as ready?

Well, that's enough for now..... :)

Cheers :wave:

Mouse3268

Original Poster
#1- 8 total
#2- 12 total.... 2 QB's, 4WR's, 3RB, 1TE, 1K, 1TEAM D, and 6 bench players
#3- Draft status will be changed to ready as soon as the league is full

Thank You for Joining......... still need two more!:)

tmp

Originally posted by PhotoDave219
ya know.... it woulda been nice if you had given us a few days to pre rank.... Jeez....

Don't be upset - I just lost Michael Vick for 6-8 weeks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom