Fantasmic ?

TinknLinksMom

We're going to WDW in 12 days. In planning our Grand Gathering, I want to know when the Fantasmic show starts. We have dinner reservation for Hollywood & Vines @ 6:30. Unfortunately there were no dining/show packages left. We don't want to miss the show. Does anyone know when the show starts?

lilclerk

What date are you going to be in MGM? Fantasmic usually starts at park closing, right? I know when we went in February, we got in line about 1/2 an hour before the show started and we got front row seats way to the left, which were pretty good, although we got sprayed with water a bit. Which I'm sure generally isn't bad, but it was chilly that week! :lol:

If you go to the WDW calendar for DHS and click the date you'll be in the park, it will tell you what time the shows/parades are.

*edit - It looks like the week of the 16th, it's showing at 6:30 and 8:00pm. You might be able to make it to the 8pm show if your dinner doesn't take too long, and you don't mind not having front seats. Honestly, you can see the show from anywhere in the theatre so I wouldn't worry about your seats.

Upvote 0

Gucci65

Just got back last night.

During the time you are going they will have two shows 6:30 and 8pm.

The 6:30 show was packed, I did walk into the 8pm show just to sneak a peak at the crowd and it was NOT packed and this was on a Sunday and the park was pretty crowded.

Personally, I don't like the seats you get with the dinner package - they are all the way to the far right of the auditorium.

We got in line around 5pm with about 50 other people (yes, I know that is early but my DD loves this show and wants to be front and center despite the mist that is continually falling on you during the show). At 5:30pm, there were still seats available in the center (Mickey section).

Tell your waiter/waitress that you want to see the 8pm show and then run like heLL when you get done eating OR call back and change your dinner time to an earlier time.

We had a late lunch around 2:30pm at the 50's Prime Time and it was great!

Hope you enjoy the show!!

Upvote 0

Tiggerfanatic

We're going to WDW in 12 days. In planning our Grand Gathering, I want to know when the Fantasmic show starts. We have dinner reservation for Hollywood & Vines @ 6:30. Unfortunately there were no dining/show packages left. We don't want to miss the show. Does anyone know when the show starts?

We're kind of in the same boat. Have ADR's @ H&V for Sunday @ 540PM - no show packages were left that night. Hoping the later showing isn't so crowded that we can't get in......

Upvote 0

mousefan1972

We're kind of in the same boat. Have ADR's @ H&V for Sunday @ 540PM - no show packages were left that night. Hoping the later showing isn't so crowded that we can't get in......
Keep trying to get the dinner package by calling WDW-DINE every day. We're going Dec. 19-27, and when we first booked in Sept. all of the dinner packages were gone. I started calling a few weeks ago, and scored a H & V package for Dec. 20. So, cancels definitely come up and it will greatly reduce your stress to know you have the reserved seating. (yes, I know it is off to the right; I have sat there before and the view was fine.) Good luck!

Upvote 0

Tiggerfanatic

Keep trying to get the dinner package by calling WDW-DINE every day. We're going Dec. 19-27, and when we first booked in Sept. all of the dinner packages were gone. I started calling a few weeks ago, and scored a H & V package for Dec. 20. So, cancels definitely come up and it will greatly reduce your stress to know you have the reserved seating. (yes, I know it is off to the right; I have sat there before and the view was fine.) Good luck!
We have seen it before using the Mama Melrose's package, so it's one of those, if we get in, we get in. I actually thought to call from the resort Saturday night or Sunday morning and check on package ressie's @ H&V and just change mine if some came available.....

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom