Fantasmic with FP+

Billy6

Hey all, my wife and I chose Fantasmic for one of our FASTPASS+ selections for our upcoming trip.
Has anyone done the same? I read on a post that they have a special section or is it just you ge the pick of the bunch with FP+? Worth a selection?

Any feedback is much appreciated!!

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
They have a section in the center for FP+ and Fantisimic Dining Package guests but you still get whatever is available from the people with passes that came before you. You need to arrive 20-30 minutes before show time.

If you are doing a TS meal at DHS maybe look into going the dining package (no extra cost) and you would get the same seating section and could use the FP+ for something else.

Upvote 0

Tuvalu

Premium Member
We had FP+ for Fantasmic on 8/3 and we were seated dead center near the front. The section was for FP+ only, not those with dining package (the dining package section was next to FP+) We arrived 20 minutes prior and had many seats to choose from. About 5 minutes before the show began, CMs allowed other guests into our section. They may have been dining package people.

Definitely worth a FP+!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom