Fantasmic Ride?

Turtle

Original Poster
Since DHS needs a water ride, and rides in general and since lots of people want to see a Villain Mountain concept, I decided to "imagineer" a concept.

A Fantasmic! flume ride in Sunset Boulevard (would replace the Fantasmic show and additional backstage areas). The storyline would essentially be the same, and the big drop would be from the mountain range (like the current stage) and when you drop down the Magnificent dragon would breath out fire.

What do you think?

EDIT: I don't literally mean it as a Fantasmic ride, just a villains vs Mickey ride

ImagineerDude

No just no. Fantasmic! is a show and it always needs to be. Yes, update it with WoC technology but don't make it WoC! Bring that show to a place like AK that needs it and has space for it. Sorry, but I want something totally new and exciting if this amount of work will be put into it :)

Turtle

Original Poster
So that means we can still have Fantasmic with this attraction relocated??? I want it all ;)

MAYBE. We could have it in where TGMR is now if it isn't a flume ride BUT a proven e-ticket? The Chinese Theater facade would be different and it could be more suitable for the hat icon..

But I'm not sure I'd want to lose TGMR

ImagineerDude

MAYBE. We could have it in where TGMR is now if it isn't a flume ride BUT a proven e-ticket? The Chinese Theater facade would be different and it could be more suitable for the hat icon..

Totally not losing TGMR for this...What about where BatB performs now

ZaneB

It wouldn't fit, walking into DHS and seeing a villains mountain in front of you. I don't think it really goes anywhere in DHS, it's more MK.

ctxak98

I dont think a fantasmic ride is a bad Idea...However I think So that it could be different from the SHOW...make it more of a hero vs. villain ride....with like hercules and hades...maleficent and prince phillip, jafarand alladin and peter pan and Hook..I think that might be better then mickey

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom