Fantasmic Reopening Watch

Movielover

So did moveable fountains get added?
Not sure what exactly has been added, but you can see in this picture new groupings of pipes and all of the new above ground water pipes, plus a whole ring of new fixtures next to the original ring of fountains.

fantasmic.jpg

jrhwdw

The fact that we haven't heard about casting calls yet is not great news.

Considering it’s entirely cast internally from existing character performers you likely will never see any postings about it.
Sounds like we don't have to worry about F! Cast. However, anyone know when the Lagoon is getting refilled??? That needs to happen before anything I'm thinking.

TrippedUp

Considering it’s entirely cast internally from existing character performers you likely will never see any postings about it.
Well, we heard about casting for Indy. Not sure what would be different here. I assume most of the performers who filled the original role have moved on at this point. But not really knowing anything about entertainment staffing, and considering how long it took to get Indy spun back up, I'd be quite glad to be wrong on this one.

Agree that when the moat is refilled that will mean the technical bits are just about done. Think they still have some work to do on the track though.

jrhwdw

Depends on what is being tested. They won’t need to test the pyro all that much. Notice is unnecessary if Elsa will be twirling slowly at 11:30 pm.
LOL! The Finale Ribbon Routine does look slower than DL....Hopefully they can pick it up! Are we getting New Pyro???? I know this is very old School but the 1992 DL Finale still amazes me!

gerarar

Premium Member
They should bring back the old ribbon routine. Each of the characters used to spin 360° with the music, but that was changed after Dopey fell on Goofy years ago.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom