Fantasmic Priority Seating

rmbean

Original Poster
Do they still offer the dinner/priority seating package for Fantasmic? If so, where would I find information on this?

My fiance' and I are going down this Friday and she's never seen the show. We want to be sure to get good seats if possilbe.

Thank you.

-Mike

SamatBCV

They still have it. You can get at least two levels (amounts for dinner). The more expensive one will let you eat at the Brown Derby. If you do, I recommend getting the most expensive food, as long as you like it, so that you get your money's worth (its a flat price). Also, they stop dinner seatings well before the start of the show, so even if you are seated as late as possible, make sure you have something you want to do in the park to fill the time (at least going through the shops or something). Finally, be sure to get your tickets at least a few days in advance, cause they can sell out. You can arrange it by calling 407-WDW-DINE

wdwmcpu

You can also book your Fantasmic dinner package at the "dining availability" booth in the park a few days in advance. Of course, this probably only works during the off season.

We had our Fantasmic dinner package at Mama Melrose's last week. We were seated at 5:30, with Fantasmic starting at 7:30. This actually meant that there was no spare time between the meal and the show.

The food was excellent, by the way. I'd been worried by the fact that we would be served a 4-course meal. Since becoming pregnant, my stomach seems to have shrunk several sizes, but the restaurant served doable portions, and we left feeling satisfied, but not too stuffed.

Disneyfalcon

We did this at Hollywood and Vine two weeks ago. The dinner was $20 per adult, $10 per child. We agree with wdwmcpu we had reservations at 5:50 and Fantasmic was at 7:30 so we had no time between the two.
We had a large party - 23 to be exact - and everyone enjoyed it. The food was great. Not having to wait in line for an hour or more before Fantasmic was excellent.
Make sure you call ahead and ask for the Fantasmic seating, or you will just have regular ressies and no special tickets to the show.
Have fun!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom