News Fantasmic!, Festival of Fantasy Parade and Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire to return to Walt Disney World

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
That’s my point. It’s embarrassing that parks that have been financially impacted far greater then Disney World are running full shows. New shows.

So again, what is happening in the swamp? As clearly this must be decisions made on a local level.
Meanwhile, people complain it is too crowded.
The answer is simple:

1638386604510.gif

TTA94

Off subject here but I think if a summer after hours event was to include PTN and HEA I think that would be a hot seller honestly. Clearly paid events for entertainment is the direction Disney wants to go in.

jrhwdw

Off subject here but I think if a summer after hours event was to include PTN and HEA I think that would be a hot seller honestly. Clearly paid events for entertainment is the direction Disney wants to go in.
Esp if if includes Enchantment for all Guests! I would put that Event right below MVMCP/Merriest AH!

Oh, HEA should be done Party Style! If MK ever thought of doing that event!

brb1006

Without the dragon, FoF is a pretty lackluster parade. It's certainly still better than the nothing we have now, but there's nothing else particularly memorable about it - it would essentially become a cavalcade. To be clear, I'm not saying FoF is otherwise bad, just underwhelming.
Plus some of the floats were reused from Tokyo Disneyland's Jubilation Parade (the finale with Pinocchio and opening units).

Touchdown

I just realized something about FoF, what time is the parade going to run?

It’s traditional 2:00/3:00 would mean that hoppers could arrive and clog up pathways at the absolute wrong time. Are they going to move it later to 5:00ish and drive more people to the MK in the evening or make it earlier to 12:00 and push people to make park reservations at MK. This arbitrary park hopping time is going to cause a lot of headaches here.

ToTBellHop

It’s traditional 2:00/3:00 would mean that hoppers could arrive and clog up pathways at the absolute wrong time. Are they going to move it later to 5:00ish and drive more people to the MK in the evening or make it earlier to 12:00 and push people to make park reservations at MK. This arbitrary park hopping time is going to cause a lot of headaches here.
Just open a Main Street bypass or two…

mm52200

I don’t think the minimal number of park hoppers arriving at 2 a full hour before the parade steps off in the back of the park should be of any concern. They let in the giant wall of guests waiting for After Hours events only an hour before fireworks begin which is a much busier affair and they don’t seem to have an issue.

SourcererMark79

In the Parks
No

Indeed - what time does the 3 o'clock parade begin?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom