Fantasmic Fastpass?

Purduevian

I have an upcoming trip and I have already reserved my 3 fastpasses (not for F!) for DHS, but this question is more about whether or not Fantasmic is a good 4th fastpass or not. Online, I see conflicting reports that getting a fastpass for Fantasmic basically gets you nothing (just in the door 40 mins before hand instead of 30) and does not guarantee a seat. Other sites say there is reserved seating for FP+ right next to the dinning packages. Does anyone have recent experience using FP+ on F!? If so what is the current procedure and was it worth it.

Last edited:

JohnD

It doesn't give you seating "on the 50 yard line" (Comparable to 40 - 50 - 40) if that's what you want to know. You're put on either side of that usually at the end farthest away from the exit. I'd continue using your 4th and greater FPs for other attractions. I've found, though, that Fantasmic still comes up available even later into the evening if you want to use it for your last FP of the day. Another option is the $39 dessert party. You get a light up medallion, a light up drink (your choice of non-alcoholic or alcoholic) and a dessert box. Your seat is in the center Mickey section. See if you can get a seat in the dead center of the center section. In my case, I had an over-the-top CM who wouldn't let me sit there. I had to move all the way to the left next to the aisle.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DISR

Fastpass isn't really necessary for Fantasmic at most times of the year. If you can get one and that is the only thing you want to do with your extra FP, then fine. Otherwise don't sweat it. IMO, being closer to the front is more important than being in the middle. Off center seems fine to me, but I like being closer to the stage.

Upvote 0

DISR

There's the danger zone of the mist from the water screens. May not be an issue but if a more windy night something to keep in mind.
I've been in the very front row the last three times and there with no problem getting wet. Can't say that it was particularly windy though.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom