Fantasmic during EMH?

ohhector

Hello all!

On Monday, Nov 8, Hollywood Studios will have EMH from 7:00pm to 10:00pm. Do you know if they do a Fantasmic showing during these long nights at the studios?

When I was there back in March, I could have sworn I read something about an EMH showing of Fantasmic....or maybe I am remembering wrong. I mean, why else would they do 3 hours of extra time at Hollywood Studios?

Thanks!

Mikester71

Hello all!

On Monday, Nov 8, Hollywood Studios will have EMH from 7:00pm to 10:00pm. Do you know if they do a Fantasmic showing during these long nights at the studios?

When I was there back in March, I could have sworn I read something about an EMH showing of Fantasmic....or maybe I am remembering wrong. I mean, why else would they do 3 hours of extra time at Hollywood Studios?

Thanks!

Hello! :wave:

Depending on when you went in March, could it maybe have had something to do with catering to the Spring Break crowds? The only reason I ask is because we usually go during our Spring Break up here in Canada (3rd week in March every year for most of us) and I know they usually have unscheduled extra showings of certain shows and sometimes the parks will stay open later than advertised. I know they added extra Fantasmic showings the week we were down there in March 2009 to accommodate the Spring Breakers (or so I was told by a CM). :shrug:

Upvote 0

Rob562

In the recent past, Disney *has* added showings of Fantasmic to the schedule, but only on nights where there already was one showing and they were adding a second.

I've been helping my friend plan his trip at the end of the month. On their arrival day the park originally closed at 7:30pm with a Fantasmic showing at 7:30 and EMH from 7:30-10:30. They have since extended park hours to 9PM, added a second show at 9, and moved EMH to be 9pm-midnight.

-Rob

Upvote 0

GOT2SAMMIES

I am assuming this is for the crowds for halloween, have you come across this for early November? I have been checking the schedule but I could have missed something....thanks

Upvote 0

ohhector

Original Poster
Thanks folks! I do remember now, it was exactly as one of you said...they had an extra showing the same night they had a showing, only for EMH guests.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom