Fantasmic Dinning Question

psd

I tried to book the dinner at Hollywood & Vine for the Fantasmic Dinner Package using my Dining Package and was told that I could not do that even though this on the Disney Dining List....I could book dinner but not the package with the reserved seats. Any help from anyone would be great....Thanks!

slappy magoo

You know how coupons often have a disclaimer that says "Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or sale items" or wording of that ilk? Same deal, even though you don't have a coupon. The best way I can think of to "help" you is to tell you to use your table service meal that day for a character breakfast, have a REALLY light counter-service lunch, then plunk down the regular greenbacks for the H&V Fantasmic package.

Upvote 0

AEfx

mousermerf said:
The answer is no, the fantasmic package is not included in dining package, end of story.

Well, not EXACTLY...

Yes, offical Disney policy says that no discounts or plans apply for the Fantasmic! Dinner package.

That said, people have used both the MYW Dining and the DDE (20% discount) on the package.

The best advice is to make ressies and show up expecting to pay full price and if they let you use your credits or the DDE discount then consider it a nice bonus. It can't hurt to ask - the worst they are going to do is smile and say "no". Again, however, as it is not policy do NOT count on it - just be pleasantly surprised if it happens.

AEfx

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom