fantasmic dinning package questions.

buckeyegator

Original Poster
i know you are guaranteed a seat, if there are 2 shows which 1 do you go to, plus, is there for lack of a better term a vip seating section, or do you have to que up like everyone else?

nickys

Premium Member
i know you are guaranteed a seat, if there are 2 shows which 1 do you go to, plus, is there for lack of a better term a vip seating section, or do you have to que up like everyone else?
Dining packages are for the first showing of the night, unless your dining confirmation specifically says otherwise. However I don’t think they ever had dining packages for the second show.

There used to be a separate entrance for guests with dining packages, and a separate area for seating. If you arrive and find that area is filled you’ll be redirected to another area.

buckeyegator

Original Poster
also noticed none of the sit-down restaraunts in studios have it advertized, mayge all ears is not up to date, did not check wdw website.

JIMINYCR

Dining packages are for the first showing of the night, unless your dining confirmation specifically says otherwise. However I don’t think they ever had dining packages for the second show.

There used to be a separate entrance for guests with dining packages, and a separate area for seating. If you arrive and find that area is filled you’ll be redirected to another area.
There were Fantasmic dining packages for the last show. We would always dine at either H&V or Mamas and go into the night time show. When it let out the park would be closing and the crowds filtering out the exits for the buses back to the resorts would be massive. Dis would have extra buses running to manage the huge number of resort guests.

thomas998

We did it once in the past, and honestly the seating can be worse than you could get simply waiting in line. The number of people that get the dining area seating is very large, you will still need to arrive there early or you'll be at the back of the reserved area which is not worth it. We've also done the special seating at DL and it was more of what you would expect with a better view even if you were the last one to show up for seating. Not the case at WDW you need to arrive early if you wan to get good seats. If you are willing to show up about an hour or so early then yes you'll get great seats... but show up too late and you won't be happy.

nickys

Premium Member
Hm. I booked a ton of dining today, including hard ones like Space 220, but I ran into technical issues with Tusker House, Steakhouse 71, and F! dining.
I found I could never get Steakhouse71 when my booking window opened, even when I was looking for a +4 or 5 day. The next day though suddenly things opened up.

It’s also been reported that F! Packages don’t appear to have been loaded for January yet. There are no times posted for Fantasmic in 2023 so it may well be they’re waiting for those first.

CaptainAmerica

I found I could never get Steakhouse71 when my booking window opened, even when I was looking for a +4 or 5 day. The next day though suddenly things opened up.

It’s also been reported that F! Packages don’t appear to have been loaded for January yet. There are no times posted for Fantasmic in 2023 so it may well be they’re waiting for those first.
Tusker looks like something similar. Zero availability for any time slot for any party size for a whole week. There's no way that's legit, it has to be missing inventory.

LittleBuford

Does anyone know if the Fantasmic dining package this year is limited to the first show? I booked it when only one show was scheduled, but they’ve since added a second. Can I ask to be given a ticket for the later performance, or is that not even an option?

James J

In the Parks
No
Does anyone know if the Fantasmic dining package this year is limited to the first show? I booked it when only one show was scheduled, but they’ve since added a second. Can I ask to be given a ticket for the later performance, or is that not even an option?
It was still the first show this year when there were two a night. Found this from Plan Disney: https://plandisney.disney.go.com/qu...e only available,25 minutes prior to showtime.

As of now, Fantasmic! Dining Packages are only available for the first show, so when making your reservation, you are not given the option to choose.

LittleBuford

gerarar

Premium Member
When I was there the last week of September and first week October, the center sections were open for any guests to sit in during the second show. I assumed this implied no reservations there.

I always saw both shows, so seeing it from different angles was neat (I mostly did right-center, then very center).

Last edited:

LittleBuford

When I was the last week of September and first week October, the center sections were open for any guests to sit in during the second show. I assumed this implied no reservations there.

I always saw both shows, so seeing it from different angles was neat (I mostly did right-center, then very center).
Thank you! This is helpful.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom